2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was more worried about the driving range than the Villas on that tee shot. Amazing that we hit 2 balls each and both of mine went dead left:alien:
Luckily I got a good kick off the cart path and possibly somebody out walking the grounds so I had a good angle going in. The 3 putt from there wasn't so good. I have a feeling there will be plenty of people searching for their ball while trying to figure out if it's theirs or a range ball.
*Raises hand* I know the feeling!

Hawk needs no work, he is improving by leaps and bounds and regularly plays golf with the Silent Ninja. He is going to show up in May ready to dominate.

just because he made you his b@tch at the last outing, doesn't mean he is good at golf now:alien:

When I played there in April we were grouped with a husband/wife couple. It was her first time on a real course and she pulled like three Matty's before finally hitting the ball dead right.

just because he made you his b@tch doesn't mean he is good at golf now:alien:

Kudos.. guess its a team THP thing since biebs did too

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

just because he made you his b@tch doesn't mean he is good at golf now:alien:

Listen, Lt. Namedropper. Don't you have somebody to go stalk?

When I played there in April we were grouped with a husband/wife couple. It was her first time on a real course and she pulled like three Matty's before finally hitting the ball dead right.

hahaha

Listen, Lt. Namedropper. Don't you have somebody to go stalk?

I'm coming after you Hawk. Not with Ole Gray or Mattycraps, just by myself. Be ready my friend.

Hahaha! Former teammates. :bicker:

They will be on different teams now so it's on like donkey kong! Come on Chunk, you can be on one of my 42 teams haha lol

just because he made you his b@tch at the last outing, doesn't mean he is good at golf now:alien:

Hahaha! Former teammates. :bicker:
Not even 2 weeks ago we were both in a pool together talking about how we're going to be BFFs. We even popped rafts together, forever bonded by that event.

Maybe ddec isn't the nice guy I thought he was after all.

On a bad day I am Jake Straight and Hawk Long. On a really bad day, I will miss 3 footers like JB. CB is Canadian. GG is going to get run over by Hanks because she is going to be standing between him and a cougar.

Not even 2 weeks ago we were both in a pool together talking about how we're going to be BFFs. We even popped rafts together, forever bonded by that event.

Maybe ddec isn't the nice guy I thought he was after all.

that is true, I still love you Jake. I'll bring a raft to Grand Cypress for you.

On a bad day I am Jake Straight and Hawk Long. On a really bad day, I will miss 3 footers like JB. CB is Canadian. GG is going to get run over by Hanks because she is going to be standing between him and a cougar.

Hawk Long. I like the sounds of that.

that is true, I still love you Jake. I'll bring a raft to Grand Cypress for you.
We even swore to have the same avatar for the rest of our lives, nobody is breaking us up!

OK, make it a heavy duty raft this time, I didn't even get up on that last piece of crap before it gave out on me.

Hawk Long. I like the sounds of that.

Is Hawk Long a topped shank that goes 10 yards out and 30 yards left in to a condo?

Is Hawk Long a topped shank that goes 10 yards out and 30 yards left in to a condo?

No, it's a 210 BOMB with driver off the tee. Catch up.

We even swore to have the same avatar for the rest of our lives, nobody is breaking us up!

OK, make it a heavy duty raft this time, I didn't even get up on that last piece of crap before it gave out on me.

I think the problem was I didn't have a Light Beer in my hand. That Corona Extra was apparently too heavy for the raft.

I can't be sure exactly what you just said. I think you said on your bad days you're awesome like me and Hawk.

Nice! I'm Hawk Long! Can I use that or is that Name dropping?:bulgy-eyes:

Now that I am employed by a company that has paid time off, I might be able to swing this shindig.

Nice bro...make it happen

My favorite part of this outing in particular is going to be the first tee on the North course. I will call it Nube hunting. When the nerves set in and you realize you dont want to go left because that is your villa and you dont want to mess up your blouse that was neatly folded, you aim down the middle. Then the whole "I dont want to be an internet golfer" hits you even harder than the humidity does and you peel one off to the right past those fairway bunkers that line the entire fairway on the right side.

See that is where the Nube hunting comes in. Because that is the driving range. And the hunting part is you picking up a hundred balls seeing which one is yours, while the golfers on the range are hitting as they go caulk hunting.

First tee of THP Outing competition golf. First time swinging in front of all your forum mates. The desire to hit it straight. Bang, "Sir, we are going to give you another, because that one was just plain awful".

I am in trouble unless I can play my jake straight banana out to the right and let it fade back. Otherwise, my balcony could be in trouble.

What in the hell?!! Team NC!!:surrender:

That would be awesome.

In a couple hours.

Quit trying to get TC to bail you out of your destruction at the hands of TEAM THP.

Not worried about that at all, worried about him bailing out team THP

The truth is people really dont think they will be. I know you were and our little joke on you did not help. But once you played with me for a few holes, you got better.

I will not be nervous!!! If I keep telling myself that, I figure by May I might believe it, and that joke you guys played on him was hysterical! When he told me about it on the way home, I was rolling!

Manly.

I think the problem was I didn't have a Light Beer in my hand. That Corona Extra was apparently too heavy for the raft.

You guys were just both too cool for those sissy rafts. You both rode them down like men though.

On a serious note, JB since demo day ends at 5 and the dinner is 8 could one get a quick 9 in? Not that id have the energy but just a thought

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Nice! I'm Hawk Long! Can I use that or is that Name dropping?:bulgy-eyes:

Only if you don't say something like:

When me and TC were totally having an awesome time I hit a BOMB off the tee. It was Hawk Long dudes!

Instead, you would say:

Yesterday, I hit a BOMB off the tee. It was Hawk Long dudes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back