Minneapolis 2015 Outing aka Jucy Lucy & Friends - May 16, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mental note - Must figure out data coverage for Canadian cell phone while in Minnesota.

My first post....I was at the park today lamenting on trying to find something to do next weekend......(I somehow convinced the wife to take our toddler to her parents in Michigan next weekend) My buddy mentioned that this event was going on. If there is still time to join in
or be a backup in the event someone cannot make it I would love to play.

Is your buddy already on THP or how did he hear about the event?

Mental note - Must figure out data coverage for Canadian cell phone while in Minnesota.

Expensive i bet, it was for me when i was in Canada fishing last January.

Expensive i bet, it was for me when i was in Canada fishing last January.

I think it is something like $40 for one day of data (500mb worth).

**On further inspection $7.99 for 50 mb in a 24 hour period.... man my cell plan sucks for roaming data**

Last edited:
Cheaper to buy a tracphone once you cross the border.

He is on THP....he is always checking out the used golf equipment....considering all the clubs i have owned my avatar should be callawaypreowned.com

I have other prizes lined up as well for the person that does knock down the most burgers.

So now I have to have a strategy for eating, too? No problem. Danny, you better plan on being the driver on the way back to IL - I may be out of commission, post Jucy Lucy challenge. :eat:

Similar to JBs offer I can fire up a wifi hotspot on my phone you Can attach to. Helps when work pays the cell phone plan ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Might work out perfect for you. Right now Your with JBs group in the morning round and my group in the later round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really appreciate it guys. Thanks a bunch!

Rambler it seems our afternoon pairing has been changed.... nonetheless I have a parcel for you (as long as it shows up before I have to leave on Friday).

This outing cannot get here quick enough. I have been an absolute ball of nerves all weekend. So excited, so nervous, and so looking forward to finally attend my first THP outing.

Nothing to be nervous about brother. Its going to be a lot of fun.

Agreed. My first time out with THPers was this outing last year. Nothing but great people with no expectations.

So, who is excited?

This guy.

So, who is excited?

This guy.

Im literally packing driver heads into a bag and shafts into it as well trying to get my stuff ready for Friday. Travel bag should be set, then to figure out the rest.

I have been packing and re-packing my bag for two days now. It will be so good to get out and play some golf!

I'm looking forward to this for sure!

[video=youtube;7ACb--my0-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ACb--my0-U[/video]

I'm excited to be on a flightscope again. Hopefully my Internet golfer ness doesn't get exposed.

I have a feeling that when it's all said and done I'm going to regret having to miss this more than I already do.

I'm excited to be on a flightscope again. Hopefully my Internet golfer ness doesn't get exposed.

#underpromiseoverdeliver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back