Signup - 2015 Love Is In The Air - Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor panic set in, thought sign ups were early. Alarm set for 1pm!

Calendar alarm set, email written… tick tock!

Im rooting for everyone...except TroyFL

I am ready to go in throwing my name in. I showed my wife the thread from last year and she is excited. And after experiencing that golf course; I'm excited to hang out there with THP.

We're hoping to get in! Right around our anniversary and it's been a hell of a winter here...thoughts of warm weather, golf and spa don't hurt the psyche to get thru the next few months.
She's not a golfer, but she supports me with it and she deserves a spa day or two as thanks for that.

Jamie and I are excited to put our names in the hat for this. Was one of, if not my favorite event last year. I am sure this one will be even better.

#HotTicket

Jamie and I are excited to put our names in the hat for this. Was one of, if not my favorite event last year. I am sure this one will be even better.

#HotTicket

Looking forward to hopefully seeing Jamie...you not so much

I'll be at work tonight when the announcements are made. I'll be sneaking peaks at my phone like crazy to see if we got in!

Email typed. Fingers crossed.

My first of many alarms just went off. Getting close now.

Still contemplating signing up and finding someone to go with me... Lol j/k

Still contemplating signing up and finding someone to go with me... Lol j/k

Louann is out? You drive I'll putt... I could got for a hot shave and scalp massage on Saturday. :alien:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I guess because my wife is a forum member (and an Albatross Club member), I guess we get two chances. Nice!

After a long debate, the wife and I are pulling out. I was really looking forward to this event and pulling out truly saddens me. To everyone that gets in...please have a blast and post tons of pictures...I WILL BE FOLLOWING ALONG!

So I guess because my wife is a forum member (and an Albatross Club member), I guess we get two chances. Nice!

Absolutely! But if she gets in, you have to putt!

I think I set 4 and my wife set 1.

I haven't moved from my desk. Even booked my flight for later in the day. #NothingGettingInTheWay

Well, after following along last year's event, my wife would love to go to this. But, instead, we will be in Nebraska for a graduation for one of her cousins. Oh well. Good luck everyone.

~Rock

Well, after following along last year's event, my wife would love to go to this. But, instead, we will be in Nebraska for a graduation for one of her cousins. Oh well. Good luck everyone.

~Rock

Nebraska sounds much nicer than a resort in Florida...I, uhhh...sorry yea can't sugar coat that. At least you're in #THPLegacy?

My email is typed up and ready to go. I thought I was going to be tied up at the Vet's, but they were running so far behind that they told us to come back at 4:30 to get the pup. There is absolutely no cell service out there so there was no way I was going to be able to get an email out if I would have still been there so. Maybe that means I am having a lucky day and we will be one of the 1st ten chosen!!!

That is technically correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back