THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

I am not sure I 100% agree here. OEM Kevin and ddec are die hard Cowboys fans, so it Puttin4Romo so I don't think everyone is on the offense. And most of it is just fun trash talking. I make fun of my team as much as I stick up for them. In the end it's all about the fantasy points, just ask Arian Foster.

GG,

My point is anytime any of us mention the Cowboys it is attack attack attack. Like I said it doesnt bother me but that is the point I am making

Lets remember guys that this is the Fantasy Football draft thread.
We have both a banter away thread and a NFL thread.
Maybe we need a Cowboys thread as well, like we have for Tiger Woods.

Please no!!

I am not sure I 100% agree here. OEM Kevin and ddec are die hard Cowboys fans, so it Puttin4Romo so I don't think everyone is on the offense. And most of it is just fun trash talking. I make fun of my team as much as I stick up for them. In the end it's all about the fantasy points, just ask Arian Foster.

hahahaha zing!

Tiger Woods is Back.
So is Tony Romo

Tiger Woods is Back.
So is Tony Romo

At this point the best way to handle it is to let him play and hope he stays healthy, because when he does he puts up good numbers. I love the Cowboys and will be a fan if they are 16-0 or 0-16, but I also love the banter

Ok we all know Romo is back and a given to be top 5 qb this year. Lets get the draft figure out. Who are you taking TMexican?

I honestly would. Austin was on pace for the best season from a WR in the NFL last year before Romo quit on our team. If they both stay healthy they will speak for themselves...

As for Newman and Revis, absolutely not. Most college CBs can cover better than Newman

Another FiFY. I'm glad you're in league 1!

What is that avatar?? Grossman sucks dude. He will be the worst QB in the NL East.

Ok we all know Romo is back and a given to be top 5 qb this year. Lets get the draft figure out. Who are you taking TMexican?

I think the top 5 picks could all be RB?
Maybe 1 QB sprinkled in there for dog fighting purposes.

Could he be bridges 2.0? hehe

Lol I think so! I love it man, I can't wait till he gives up because all the Cowboy players have been drafted. I'm going to pick up all their backups in the later rounds and hope he bites on some trades.

What is that avatar?? Grossman sucks dude. He will be the worst QB in the NL East.

I bet but in the NFC East he is gonna wreck some fools. Most overrated division in football. BUt some fantasy gold!

lololz.

I think there will be at least 1 QB in the first five picks. We shall see.

I thought TC was bridges 2011? I agree, all RB's with the one QB, lol at your little comment. So looks like Romo should be a lock at #10 for me.

I thought TC was bridges 2011? I agree, all RB's with the one QB, lol at your little comment. So looks like Romo should be a lock at #10 for me.

I hope so. THP FF would not be the same without you taking Cowboys and being in last...hehe

Leave me alone you Texicans!

A couple Cowboy players really intrigue me though. That's the honest truth. Romo sucks and isn't one of them but some of them do.

I bet but in the NFC East he is gonna wreck some fools. Most overrated division in football. BUt some fantasy gold!

Dude I hear ya. All this dream team talk in Philly. All i know is that if we cant figure out how to stop the pass rush Vince Young will be running ish by week 3.

Shins. Hightower to the rescue??

I hope so. THP FF would not be the same without you taking Cowboys and being in last...hehe

TC so wants to be a Texan its just disturbing. He loves the beautiful woman, year round golf, partying, food and he finally can root for a good football team with sexy cheerleaders as a bonus.

Id actually be very happy with Romo this year.

Dude I hear ya. All this dream team talk in Philly. All i know is that if we cant figure out how to stop the pass rush Vince Young will be running ish by week 3.

I just like getting under cowboy fans skin :) Philly is legit dude. Hate Vick but he will make it work and excel. Hightower usually looks good he just has to hold onto the ball. Gotta remember the Cardinals had/have a horrible oline. No room for him to run.

Id actually be very happy with Romo this year.

I bet you wouldnt say that if he was QB for the Redskins, Rams or any other team...hehe

I have never rooted for an injury in sports, but I do each snap he takes. Call me a flawed human being for it, Im okay with that.

I bet you wouldnt say that if he was QB for the Redskins, Rams or any other team...hehe

..... I dont understand the question lol

I just like getting under cowboy fans skin :) Philly is legit dude. Hate Vick but he will make it work and excel. Hightower usually looks good he just has to hold onto the ball. Gotta remember the Cardinals had/have a horrible oline. No room for him to run.

If the o line keeps playing like they have...Vick is gonna be Running like an antelope...out of contol

Timmy H is gonna be an impact player for you. Richmond Spiders FTW

I have never rooted for an injury in sports, but I do each snap he takes. Call me a flawed human being for it, Im okay with that.

Wow. I did that only for McNabb for the last four years he was wearing green.

Wow. I did that only for McNabb for the last four years he was wearing green.

And his was just because of bad play. Can you imagine if he murdered dogs?

One thing about this league: it is a PPR league, I've never been in a league that has PPR. That and the 16 teams in the league will make me think a little harder about my draft choices.

Back