See, just a page or two ago, GG said "no". Then we took a trip down to the RV to deliver another TV for them to install and they talked about some of the stuff and her eyes lit up. This thing is going to be cooler than we thought.

That's awesome. I can't wait to see the finished product

Yes, full in motion satellite dish (winegard in motion dome) being installed and will be Dish or D*. The dome works with both.

That's just cool. It's mind bottling that that can even work but storms and snow can make mine not work at all. Wtc

That right there is the single most impressive thing I've seen on here since I joined.

Wow...!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's upping the game. Can't wait to one day see the finished product first hand. This reeks of pure awesomeness!

Assuming its cool with Grand Cypress, it will be right there. Either way, the THP Tour Van will be at the outing.

That is awesome.

Tapatalkin

That right there is the single most impressive thing I've seen on here since I joined.

Wow...!!!

Now that's upping the game. Can't wait to one day see the finished product first hand. This reeks of pure awesomeness!

Thanks guys.

This thing is going to FREAKING ROCK!! I can't wait to see the final product.

Ehh, dream golf vacations for members? Hopefully?

Tappin!

Ehh, dream golf vacations for members? Hopefully?

Tappin!

We have that now dont we? Annual Ultimate Golf Weekend and The Morgan Cup?

will the work your getting done be done by the Outing? be really cool to see the final product in person!

will the work your getting done be done by the Outing? be really cool to see the final product in person!

Yes, it will be. Not sure if everything we want to do will be able to get done, most will be.

I am speechless. Nice set-up and you have outdone yourselves.

Yes, it will be. Not sure if everything we want to do will be able to get done, most will be.

thats gonna be sweet! just another reason the outing will ROCK!!!

thats gonna be sweet! just another reason the outing will ROCK!!!

It certainly makes the transportation of equipment over to Grand Cypress a little easier.

It certainly makes the transportation of equipment over to Grand Cypress a little easier.

I didn't even think about it for that purpose, brilliant.

I would imagine its dog friendly, sure Duke and Ellie are excited.

And anyone wanting to see the inside must carry clubs to the range for demo, right? :D

I didn't even think about it for that purpose, brilliant.

I would imagine its dog friendly, sure Duke and Ellie are excited.

In a strange way, this was entirely purchased for them. There are places we want and need to go that we cannot because of having 2 dogs. We are not willing to board them or fly with them, so the THP Tour Van makes sense in that respect.

And anyone wanting to see the inside must carry clubs to the range for demo, right? :D

Of course you can see the inside if you would like.

In a strange way, this was entirely purchased for them. There are places we want and need to go that we cannot because of having 2 dogs. We are not willing to board them or fly with them, so the THP Tour Van makes sense in that respect.

I know exactly what you mean, I refuse to board my dogs, and it's gets harder and harder to find someone willing to dig sit.

My wife and I are very fortunate that we have some good friends that we swap out keeping each others dog when we need to travel. We & they have said if something happens to us, the dogs will be kept by the other couple, that's how much each of us love both dogs.

Please tell me the 'Albtross' club will somehow make the detail?

Very cool!!

Please tell me the 'Albtross' club will somehow make the detail?

We hope we can incorporate all of the different spots and logos we have.

Back