Tadashi just got a little tour of the new THP Tour Van. Thanks for the kind words Freddie.

Dang that is gonna be a sweet motor. I really do hope I get a chance to sit in it at the MC

There is no way to describe what I just went through. It's overwhelming, in a great way! The THP tour van had to be experienced to be appreciated.
The art of RVing was lost on me until Lazy Days newest salesman, JB, took me on a touch. The grounds are huge and the RVs are so sweet!!
THP has done well for themselves, it's sweet and has everything you could want! JB and Morgan are beaming from ear to eat!!! Very nice guys!

Freddie! Envy you your tour. Great job JB and GG. You guys are going to love that RV if you don't already! That its all about THP is remarkable as well.

There is no way to describe what I just went through. It's overwhelming, in a great way! The THP tour van had to be experienced to be appreciated.
The art of RVing was lost on me until Lazy Days newest salesman, JB, took me on a touch. The grounds are huge and the RVs are so sweet!!
THP has done well for themselves, it's sweet and has everything you could want! JB and Morgan are beaming from ear to eat!!! Very nice guys!

That's pretty sweet, I can't even imagine the excitement they are going through with this!

I had the RV chat with the wife.....it did not go very far. :angry:

Glad you liked it FK. Its getting there. Still some more work to be done, but in the end, we know that we are happy with what this will bring to THP and something that we think people will get excited about.

Sounds like it is really coming along quickly now. I can't wait for the first hand look in May. This is going to be so cool.

Atlanta Bound?

Atlanta Bound?

I wonder why they are dodging their first tour stop in Atlanta this weekend :confused2:?

I don't remember any mention of slide outs on it. Are there and how many if so?
Being a long time RV owner (both class A and trailers) the slide outs are so nice to have.
I have always wanted to add a satellite dish to mine but convincing Mrs Drumdog has been a bit troublesome.

I don't remember any mention of slide outs on it. Are there and how many if so?
Being a long time RV owner (both class A and trailers) the slide outs are so nice to have.
I have always wanted to add a satellite dish to mine but convincing Mrs Drumdog has been a bit troublesome.

We have 1 slide out. We originally wanted 3 or 4 but since we are taking the dogs with us, having the 1 slideout allowed the couch to still be roomy when closed so they can move around. But I think the next one (if there is a next one) will have more slides.

Glad to hear this is coming along so well for you guys! I can't wait to check it out at the outing in May!!!

I think a lot of people would be surprised at what an RV Campground is actually like. A lot of them are very "Country Club-ish" with all kinds of amenities, as well as being all inclusive.

RV campgrounds run the gamut from basic necessities to full luxury as do the trailers/buses. My old boss used to go out to Palm Springs and you would routinely see buses worth 1-3 million dollars rolling up in the campgrounds there. These suckers had EVERYTHING!!!

We have 1 slide out. We originally wanted 3 or 4 but since we are taking the dogs with us, having the 1 slideout allowed the couch to still be roomy when closed so they can move around. But I think the next one (if there is a next one) will have more slides.

Uh oh...sounds like a hint at something in the potential future...:alien:

Glad to hear this is coming along so well for you guys! I can't wait to check it out at the outing in May!!!

RV campgrounds run the gamut from basic necessities to full luxury as do the trailers/buses. My old boss used to go out to Palm Springs and you would routinely see buses worth 1-3 million dollars rolling up in the campgrounds there. These suckers had EVERYTHING!!!

THP Tour van has it all, it's a great RV. It feels like home when you are inside of it. It is the THP mobile command unit or TMCU

I really liked that, even while mobile, it was still functional. Some of the ones I looked in, when closed you had to climb and jump over furniture to move around it.

Waiting for pics and/or video is excruciating!

Getting ready to head in for more customization, but wanted to show you a short cell phone video of the sheer mass of this thing. From front to back a short video. Its funny when its sitting next to all the other RVs at this place, it looks normal. Here it is away from them in a small section to refuel and it looks gigantic.

[video=youtube;-0nl8r-odSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0nl8r-odSM[/video]

I was checking some of these out online last night and realized that still, yours at 38 feet is bigger. Good mention of the slide out last night, something I had not thought about. Friends of mine have a tow behind that is 35 feet I think with 2 slide outs but there is no way you could hang out back there while towing due to how compact everything is. Definitely nice to be able to hang out comfortably back there on the couch while in motion for the dogs, etc.

Looking good! That refuel bill can't be cheap. :D

Looks real good, JB.

Getting ready to head in for more customization, but wanted to show you a short cell phone video of the sheer mass of this thing. From front to back a short video. Its funny when its sitting next to all the other RVs at this place, it looks normal. Here it is away from them in a small section to refuel and it looks gigantic.

[video=youtube;-0nl8r-odSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0nl8r-odSM[/video]

Looks real good, JB.

THanks dude. Its getting there. Work in progress for sure.

I was looking at some of the early pics and the new color scheme blows the old one out of the water.

What a fun project. It is looking good. Fun to follow this whole process as well.

WOW JB!! That is such a good looking vehicle. I am looking forward to seeing it in real life one day.

It's a beast! Color scheme just looks so good on there!

WOW, that looks great guys!! I can't wait to see the completed project and I hope I get to see it up close and personal at the Morgan Cup! The event would almost not be complete without the Range Finder on site!

Wow that looks great so far JB. You and GG must be thrilled with how things are going

Back