No **** way! This is ridiculous. I so wish I was going to the Outing now =/

Beautiful, I cannot imagine how awesome it is going to be when you finish.

Wow !!!! That's all I got!!!

Wow I am really glad to see the albatross come through in the clutch! That is something to special

Seriously, the new THP! Tour Van elevates you into near Hugh Hefner territory. If y'all have parties, toss an invite to the middle of Missouri, will ya?

WOW!!! awesome news from THP HQ!!! I wish you guys the best of luck with it and hope you enjoy traveling all over with it.

Applies for co-pilot position

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

MAny phone books will be needed so you can see over the windshield.. and who is going to work the pedals??? Gotta think of these things!!

Beyond cool. Really wondering where this is going to take THP, literally and figuratively.

very nice

WOW!!! awesome news from THP HQ!!! I wish you guys the best of luck with it and hope you enjoy traveling all over with it.

MAny phone books will be needed so you can see over the windshield.. and who is going to work the pedals??? Gotta think of these things!!

Co-pilot bro! That means I feed One-T cheeseburgers and Red bulls

Seriously, the new THP! Tour Van elevates you into near Hugh Hefner territory. If y'all have parties, toss an invite to the middle of Missouri, will ya?

We do, each year at the outing. Im sure we will see you at one at some point.

A little remodel hummm???
vanfare05.jpg

I am down with this! I wonder if the tour van fits in drive throughs

No, its a little too big. Had we gone with a 24 footer or so, perhaps, but with a 38 ft rig, it would be hard to go through a drive through.

No, its a little too big. Had we gone with a 24 footer or so, perhaps, but with a 38 ft rig, it would be hard to go through a drive through.

freaken 38 footer. Dayum. I still cant believe this! Well, Chunky can write down the orders and go in and buy what we need. Freaken 38 feet. thats 17 Chunky's

Awesome! It needs to come to charlotte or greensboro. Is there a changing table for my upcoming baby girl? Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Wow wow wow.

Can't wait to see when it's all done!

freaken 38 footer. Dayum. I still cant believe this! Well, Chunky can write down the orders and go in and buy what we need. Freaken 38 feet. thats 17 Chunky's

I'm down with this! When do we start?

Impressive

apparently we have to wait a little bit for them to put a picture of me on the side of it.

It would bring the ladies! Haha I love that WR!! Maybe my pic will be on the Smart car

Back