That is pretty freaking awesome!! THP.........doing it BIG!!!!!!

Congrats on the new ride.
It will be interesting to see the floor plan after the mods.
Perhaps there will be a redo of Robin Williams movie hit "RV" .....THP JB & GG hit the road Hollywood Style.

Holy crap! That thing is awesome! Make sure you get the hubcaps vibranted.....helps with fuel mileage.

I just re-read and noticed it is a 38 footer.. that is an aggressive step you guys.. a lot of people i know who "RV" start out smaller then build up the the big boy over time.

Oh man I hope you guys tour up to NJ. I'd love to meet you and check that baby out in person! :D

Oh man I hope you guys tour up to NJ. I'd love to meet you and check that baby out in person! :D

+1! Would love to meet you guys.

You think the THP Tour Van could handle two lefties from NJ at once? That's quite a task. Lol

The Tour Van is a boss. It could handle anything. Even a Hanks'ing.

Well, looks like y'all are all set to explore the Audubon Golf Trail in Louisiana! As they say on The Price is Right, "Come on down!". That is pretty cool!

So, the Tour Van could make stops in central locations for some regional get-togethers I bet :clapp:

WOW!! Cant wait to see what this thing is going to look like when you guys are done with it!

That is awesome! Bring that thing on to NC!

Tapatalkin

I don't know why I'm shocked, I should know to expect amazing things around here but I'm completely shock and awed right now. This is so cool it's not even funny. I cannot wait to hear more....need a driver?!?

I don't know why I'm shocked, I should know to expect amazing things around here but I'm completely shock and awed right now. This is so cool it's not even funny. I cannot wait to hear more....need a driver?!?

Yeah, I don't think any of us saw that coming!!

I always wonder wth THP was about 5 years ago. I'd be one the road, even if I had to follow in my own car.

I say you name that thing after the dogs.

I don't even know what to say. Totally amazing of what JB and GG are doing here. This place is already global. Now its global on a 40 ft mobile palace. Hey you have to call it THP....The Highway Palace.

Well done THP. Well done.

TapAhoy!

This is unbelievable. This is so freakin cool!!!! Way to go JB and GG!

Holy cow! I go out for a few hours and come back in to this blockbuster! Congrats JB & GG. The possiblilities are mind boggling. I hope you bring it to the outing.

this is pretty cool JB and GG! I imagining the big THP logo up the side. With the ball falling onto a green. Then the hub caps as golf balls... LOL

Last edited:
Wow. Congrats to both of you. It is amazing how you keep pushing the envelope and taking things to the next level!

And THP does it again, wow, can't wait to see it decked out with THP all over!

unreal,, that is a sick motorhome WOW Now thats innovation

Back