Nike VRS fairway woods

dLock419

Reaction score
Handicap
3ish
I am lucky enough to be getting a Nike VRS 4 wood though my work and was wondering if any of you have it or have any feedback. I have never really played Nike equipment before besides the Nike ONE TW ball back when it came out (c'mon who didn't want to be Tiger then?) I am curious if it will feel better than previous models. Any feedback?

very solid, i am very happy with mine so far

I have yet to hit the VRS but I really like a of what I'm hearing about it.

Right now I have a Nike VR Pro Limited Edition 3 wood in the bag and I absolutely love it. I am looking forward to getting some swings in with all the VRS stuff soon though. I've hit the driver and liked it quite a bit.

I hit the hybrids last week a few times on the course. I have to say they felt a bit heavy to me but my gamer is very light. Solid club head with a mid/high ball flight for me and a high planning ball flight for my playing partner. I think you will be pleased with the equipment

I hit the hybrids last week a few times on the course. I have to say they felt a bit heavy to me but my gamer is very light. Solid club head with a mid/high ball flight for me and a high planning ball flight for my playing partner. I think you will be pleased with the equipment

I thought you sold your 910 for a VRS 3w?

The FW is pretty nice. I picked up the 3w for cheap and am currently trying it out. Ball comes off nicely but the shaft is, again, all wrong for me. So, I'm trying to find a PX to stick in it.

The ball flew off the face of this club. The face of the club is really hott but what I didn't like was the standard shaft in the club. I was getting pretty good shot dispersion with this club though.

The ball flew off the face of this club. The face of the club is really hott but what I didn't like was the standard shaft in the club. I was getting pretty good shot dispersion with this club though.

Same here. The shaft is a no-go for me as well. I love the head, just not the shaft. Even so, with the driver. Got the driver and stuck a PX 6.0 in it. Compared it over the weekend to my buddies R11 and I was hitting my Nike approximately 12-15 yards further. It's all in the shaft, (engine).

Hit this tonight. Was carrying it about 230, 238 total, which wasn't bad. Then I tried last years VR Pro though and carried that about 237, 246 total. My say though, the VRS looks way better at address and I found myself having more confidence with the shape and size of the head.

Anyone gaming the VRS 3 wood? I found a great deal in a local shop for a used one, thinking of trying it out.

Hit this tonight. Was carrying it about 230, 238 total, which wasn't bad. Then I tried last years VR Pro though and carried that about 237, 246 total. My say though, the VRS looks way better at address and I found myself having more confidence with the shape and size of the head.

Anyone gaming the VRS 3 wood? I found a great deal in a local shop for a used one, thinking of trying it out.

There's mine right there. If you have any questions, I'll try my best.

Back