Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

Aguero looks a shadow of what he has been in seasons past.

I am watching today's QPR game on DVR and remembered this post. Has two goals today (at the 60th minute) and is the leading scorer in the league. And he missed an entire month.

And I am not actually calling you out, I kind of agreed at the time. But right now at the point in the game I am watching, he has a four goal lead on second place.

And City should be have 7 or 8 goals right now when they only have 3.

Make that three goals.

I am watching today's QPR game on DVR and remembered this post. Has two goals today (at the 60th minute) and is the leading scorer in the league. And he missed an entire month.

And I am not actually calling you out, I kind of agreed at the time. But right now at the point in the game I am watching, he has a four goal lead on second place.

And City should be have 7 or 8 goals right now when they only have 3.

Yeah. I remember making that post and then hearing the stats. He has a bunch of goals. He still seems to drift in and out of a game.

Yeah. I remember making that post and then hearing the stats. He has a bunch of goals. He still seems to drift in and out of a game.

The guy is arguably top three in the world. But he has had some disappointing games. But he is always a threat to score at any time.
And it is 5-0 now. But should be closer to 10 or 11 goals.

The guy is arguably top three in the world. But he has had some disappointing games. But he is always a threat to score at any time.
And it is 5-0 now. But should be closer to 10 or 11 goals.

He isn't top 3. Not a bad player. But he doesn't ever strike me as a threat to take a game over. He seems to rely on a quality feed.

The quote of the day came from early in this game. "QPR needs to pick up about 12 players for next season."

So, all the starters and a sub.

The quote of the day came from early in this game. "QPR needs to pick up about 12 players for next season."

So, all the starters and a sub.

Joey Barton is there captain. They were doomed from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw that Arsenal all but handed first loser status to Man City today.

The way City has played this year though, they can still find a way to eff it up.

He isn't top 3. Not a bad player. But he doesn't ever strike me as a threat to take a game over. He seems to rely on a quality feed.

Agreed. He's a fantastic pure striker, but needs someone to feed him. Not top three though. Messi, Ronaldo, and probably Neymar 3rd. Although you can make a good case for a couple of others for 3rd.

daily-morning-awesomeness-40-photos-39.gif

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on an NBC-affiliated channel and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday, May 16:

• Norwich vs Ipswich (Championship playoff 2nd leg), 7:15am, beIN SPORTS and fuboTV
  • Southampton vs Aston Villa, 7:45am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Sunderland vs Leicester & QPR vs Newcastle & Spurs vs Hull City, 10am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Burnley vs Stoke, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • West Ham vs Everton, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Liverpool vs Crystal Palace, 12:30pm, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra

Sunday, May 17:

• Swansea vs Man City, 8:30am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Man United vs Arsenal, 11am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra

Monday, May 18:

• West Brom vs Chelsea, 3pm, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/#LoQsXRPZCH4dmXwr.99

Tomorrow I'm a blue for Ipswich! C'mon you blues. Beat Norwich and let's got to Wembly!!!!!

Mane w/ a Hat Trick for Southhampton in 2-3 minutes

4-0 after 30 minutes and it easily could have been 6-0.

Now this is the Tim Sherwood I remember from Spurs last year.

Wow I see that defense is nice and sharp early on this match day... Phew

It's not often you can dismiss a 6-1 hammering, but today is all about avoiding the drop. I am as happy as a pig in **** right now!!!!! I really thought we were going down 10 weeks ago. Sherwood has turned that team around though. We've gone from the lowest scorers in the league to Benteke being the top scorer in the time Sherwood has been in charge. It would be nice to think we won't be in the same position next year.

It's not often you can dismiss a 6-1 hammering, but today is all about avoiding the drop. I am as happy as a pig in **** right now!!!!! I really thought we were going down 10 weeks ago. Sherwood has turned that team around though. We've gone from the lowest scorers in the league to Benteke being the top scorer in the time Sherwood has been in charge. It would be nice to think we won't be in the same position next year.

Are villa safe now? They really turned the season around. From canceling goal of the month to FA Cup final they have been on a good run. I'll be surprised to see who they bring in over the break.

Are villa safe now? They really turned the season around. From canceling goal of the month to FA Cup final they have been on a good run. I'll be surprised to see who they bring in over the break.

Villa is safe after Spurs beat Hull today.

The third relegation spot is down to Sunderland, Newcastle, and Hull...but Hull have to beat ManU next week to even have scenarios to avoid the drop.

Villa is safe after Spurs beat Hull today.

The third relegation spot is down to Sunderland, Newcastle, and Hull...but Hull have to beat ManU next week to even have scenarios to avoid the drop.

It will be sad to see hull go down. I got to see them play this year in the fa cup and they played one starter. You could tell all they were thinking about was trying to avoid relegation.

City wins 4-2 and Bony gets a goal against his old team. Bony was a HUGE HUGE HUGE disappointment in the winter transfer.

United fans have to be sick that City finished ahead of them yet again. And City looked horrible the entire second half of the season. They actually did not look all that impressive all year.

City wins 4-2 and Bony gets a goal against his old team. Bony was a HUGE HUGE HUGE disappointment in the winter transfer.

Are city going to try and sell him in the summer? I have to think they will go after a better quality striker.

Are city going to try and sell him in the summer? I have to think they will go after a better quality striker.

Not sure they would recoup enough to make it worth it. They will probably go into the season with him, and maybe try to dump him in the winter transfer if he isn't panning out.

When everyone was saying how good he was and that City was looking at him, I honestly had no idea who he was. Wish I still didn't know because he really underachieved. And he didn't have a lot of goals for Swansea this year when they picked him up.

Not sure they would recoup enough to make it worth it. They will probably go into the season with him, and maybe try to dump him in the winter transfer if he isn't panning out.

When everyone was saying how good he was and that City was looking at him, I honestly had no idea who he was. Wish I still didn't know because he really underachieved. And he didn't have a lot of goals for Swansea this year when they picked him up.
IIRC he was great last season. I thought it was a decent pickup at the time but he hasn't really done anything.

Back