My 2 year old son just pooped in the bath tub.

Unlike his dad, he is no longer full of shít.
Bleach able moment for sure haha

man, not much worse than that. first you have to suppress the urge to vomit everywhere. then you snatch the kid(s) out of the water and have to put them in purgatory until they can be washed again. then you run the water to break up the poop. then you have to clean the bathtub with heavy duty cleaner. then clean the kid(s). your 10-minute bath is now a disgusting 30-minute ordeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This same thing happened to us a few months ago. Now I try to figure out when his last dump was before bathtime. If it was too long ago it's like playing Russian roulette.

Day 1 of Mr. Mom as the wife is out of town and I'm exhausted but can get used to this lifestyle lol....well sorta.

530am watch the Open
6 45 am wake up the kids
8 am drop off kids at camp
815 am pick up night diapers at Walmart
830 am Gym
10 am arrive at golf course and rain delayed
11 30 am finally tee off
2 pm Rushing out of course to pick up kids for swim class
3pm we made it to swim class but my daughter is having a melt down
5pm Chicken Kitchen for dinner
630pm kids are driving me nuts and we go for frozen yogurt
730pm back home and I give in buying mine craft app for my son
9 pm kids in bed and beer in hand

More power to you Canes...I watched my two by myself from Thursday through Monday while my wife went on a trip with friends. When she got back I told her that if she died first, I was getting remarried within 72 hours

Nope. Shít happens

Dealing with children has made me quite tolerant to body fluids, nothing a little soap can't clean up. I always have to laugh at the people without kids when they smell a dirty diaper or get spit up on.

Dealing with children has made me quite tolerant to body fluids, nothing a little soap can't clean up. I always have to laugh at the people without kids when they smell a dirty diaper or get spit up on.
Haha. Yup. The gagging at the smell. Makes me laugh. I've caught vomit in my hands, more than once. Kids are great.

This has happened multiple times with my son. It usually goes like this, he poops, I yell, my wife laughs, he cries, I tell him to stand over there, drain the tub, clean the mess up, clean the tub, re-run the bath water, wash kid, get him out. I told my wife next time it happened, she was going to be fishing for the brown shark, not me. :laughing:

Haha. Yup. The gagging at the smell. Makes me laugh. I've caught vomit in my hands, more than once. Kids are great.

I've gotten over the smell. Now I just laugh and say "That's my boy."

My youngest is still poop training, and she had an accident and a little bit fell out of her pants. She picked it up and handed it to my friend who was visiting (has no children) and she gagged and freaked. Was just a little nugget too.

Parenting Thread

My girl asked me to hold her sketch book at art camp while they did a performance. Looks like I've got a budding fashion designer on my hands. Couple of wedding dresses (ps...wedding dresses??? Damn, 8 year old girls just aren't the same as boys)
2a5307f78814920cd9f090e2abc2acea.jpg

c9cab6ef124d74b0fd91dcc131bde2a9.jpg

And a small surprise, a dress for Freddie:
073823a7a88d8a098679a5a0fa911e69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Product placement by Daddy during our trip to Golfsmith today.

tumblr_nrnh5dVGib1t1f01jo3_500.jpg

Well, tonight's one of those Life Moments. After 7 1/2 years there are no more cribs in the house. Bittersweet.

06b8af2eaaab66d1c64cd3cc1a78e058.jpg

We got my 7 yo a hamster for her birthday last year and we had to bury it this morning.

The circle of life talk was no fun.

Well it is official

746f9960460c90c65d4c5d3f607666fc.jpg

For those of us that live where there is significant snow fall know about the long fiberglass poles they attach to the fire hydrants so the firemen can find them if they're buried. Well, I guess one of them had weathered over time and my daughter went over and grabbed it and got a handful of fiberglass splinters. I felt so bad for her. We got most of them out, but they're so small and hard to see, there was no way we were getting them all.

For those of us that live where there is significant snow fall know about the long fiberglass poles they attach to the fire hydrants so the firemen can find them if they're buried. Well, I guess one of them had weathered over time and my daughter went over and grabbed it and got a handful of fiberglass splinters. I felt so bad for her. We got most of them out, but they're so small and hard to see, there was no way we were getting them all.
That sounds painful!

Well done man!

I didn't buy them for him. I think that he would use them more to try to swat our dog as opposed to hitting a golf ball at this age. Maybe in a few months it will happen.

Kids off to church camp for the first time today til thursday. And I'm gone for the legacy til next Monday night. That's a long freaking time to be apart

Kids off to church camp for the first time today til thursday. And I'm gone for the legacy til next Monday night. That's a long freaking time to be apart

Gotta love today's technology for times like this. Video chat can really help the time go by once they get home and you're in Myrtle. Hang in there bud

Gotta love today's technology for times like this. Video chat can really help the time go by once they get home and you're in Myrtle. Hang in there bud
That's the plan

Last year was our first time doing church camp and we had those same twinges too, Mike. They will have a great time and you guys may really look forward to church camp next year when the twinges of worry and missing them aren't so front and center :) I'm with the others on using tech for when you are at legacy. And hey, don't forget how great it is to get smothered in hugs and smiles when you guys reunite!

The weather really turned out nice today after church services. Headed to the local fair and my son had much fun. Taking him to beef judging this Wednesday, could go golf but every minute I'm not with him on my off days makes me feel so sad. They grow up so so fast and I want to be with him as much as I can. These are the fun years
4c6453c8cebdbf2084cc47778eb177be.jpg
?

Back