The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Still weird, but is what it is.
Really excited about launching this one and finding out who wins mvp and gets automatic bid.

Kind of like selling a super bowl ring haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Really excited about launching this one and finding out who wins mvp and gets automatic bid.

You think YOU'RE excited? Hahahaha

With all of the grandaddy talk, one word keeps coming to mind: passion.

Looking back at past participants and hearing them talk about the grandaddy, you can feel the passion they have for this event. Talking to Callaway folks and seeing everything they've done for this event, you can see the passion they bring to this event and to the products they produce. Talking with James about this event, I can sense the passion he has not only for this event but this community.

There are not a lot of things in life to be passionate about, but when you find one of them you'd better thank your lucky stars and then give yourself over to it and immerse yourself in it because it will change you. I'm beyond blessed to be in this event, and I look forward to getting to share my experiences and my passion with anyone who will listen because this is the effing grandaddy of them all, and there's nothing else that even comes close.

Or a great gesture for a future captain... #GlassHalfFull

I long for some Grandaddy labeled swag. My favourite part about events are the unique one-offs THPers get. I cherish my Morgan Cup backpack something fierce. Always a great story to tell.

I'm going to try my best for it!

Or a great gesture for a future captain... #GlassHalfFull

I long for some Grandaddy labeled swag. My favourite part about events are the unique one-offs THPers get. I cherish my Morgan Cup backpack something fierce. Always a great story to tell.

If I am lucky enough to make the Grandaddy, you will have to prise the clubs out of my cold dead hands before I give them up :D

Something that unique would never be willingly given up as there is no price you can put on the memories that they will have given me

If by some miracle I'm called up to #TeamRedemption I'm gonna cry like a big 'ol baby. Words cannot express how bad I want to be on this team and represent this awesome community.

If by some miracle I'm called up to #TeamRedemption I'm gonna cry like a big 'ol baby. Words cannot express how bad I want to be on this team and represent this awesome community.

I hope every member of #TeamRedemption is this vested in the Grandaddy.

I think we are all #TeamRedemption we are all just waiting to find out who joins James and Ryan!

Every event I have gone to this year, the Grandaddy seems to always pop up in the conversation. I would do anything to be able to have this experience and have stories and memories to share like the ones past participants get to enjoy.

I think we are all #TeamRedemption we are all just waiting to find out who joins James and Ryan!

so much this!

Team redemption is already huge, there are hundreds of us in the roster, just waiting to know who will get to play.

Today was a rough day.
The highest of highs: Getting picked for Team Rhiona, and the chance to get a ticket punched for The Grandaddy!
The lowest of lows: Having to turn down the selection due to family stuff going on around that time.

I was absolutely gutted. My first selection for any THP event. And I can't make it.

Nevertheless, the grind continues, in the hopes of being Grandaddy ready, if I get lucky enough to be chosen. Short game practice. Sklz trainer work. More short game, and then 1/2 an hour of putting.

Keep working THP! Lets make sure every person vying for a Grandaddy spot has their game in tip top shape!

Hey buddy, I know that feeling all too well. I was selected for the Legacy coming up next week and about 30 days into it I had an "unexpected" financial priority that smacked me right in the face. At that time I was 80% certain that it would keep me from participating in the event so rather than screw up the time, energy, efforts, and money that THP, my team and my sponsors were about to invest in me, I respectfully had to back out to give another THP'er my spot. Looking down the road 5 months to today I still could have made the event but I had to make what I thought was the right choice and it was tough.

Keep playing, keep working, stay active here because your name will be called again and you'll be ready!

I hope every member of #TeamRedemption is this vested in the Grandaddy.

They will be.

I have faith.

And a size 14 boot. :alien: I kid, I kid....

I ain't wearin' no vest.

They will be.

I have faith.

And a size 14 boot. :alien: I kid, I kid....
So its a boot if you mess up and a head butt if you do well, right? I might need better health insurance.

Played golf with a group of guys in Biloxi Mississippi last week for a bachelor party and we talked quite a bit about this event all brought on by my THP hat. A few of them didn't believe it was real so of course we went through the old thread and whatnot. I'd pay good money to be a part of another incredible THP event.... but it's incredible how this opportunity lets everyone have a shot....even those with a bank account at $0.

#TeamRedemption has an incredible start with Jman and Neb.... but with the MVP coming from the Gauntlet and then the hundreds of other folks with their fingers, legs and everything else crossed hoping to get in.... Nothing is getting in the way of us running over the #ZooCrew this year. Gotta get 1 before you get 2...and this year is the start! Get to the course and the range and wherever else you shine up your game. It's going to be a fun battle.

#Grandaddy is coming QUICK.... Get ready folks! :act-up:

For an entry into the Grandaddy? Vest me up.

Easy for you to say. They make a ton of different vests in children's sizes

Back