The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Garrard....That is Jim Irsay on line two for you.

Bill Polian has too much pride to admit he made a mistake and try and correct it.

EDIT: let me correct myself...I don't think Collins was a bad choice, he has proven over the last few years that he can still play, but a younger veteran would have been smarter. The QB position is not their only problem though

Put a fork in em! Their long great run is over. Been over since Dungy left. Caldwell also seems to have a lost look on his face everytime they show him. Now he really looks confused!

Yep, Caldwells first season was basically still momentum running over from Dungy's era. They have progressively gotten worse since Caldwell took over, and I get so tired of him with that blank look on his face no matter whether we score a huge TD or we get whooped 34-7. No player wants to play for a coach like that. I am glad we at least have Tressel in the organization I think within the next couple of years he will be in some coaching position. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a defensive coordinator position.

AWESOME.
Big Ben sacked, fumbled....That is great.

And yet another punt by the KC special teams unit.

I know, crazy facts like Doug Williams and Peyton Manning have the same amount of Super Bowl rings.

Crazy stuff like Jay Cutler having just as many as Micheal Vick.

Time to go mow. Great game, Chiefs.

I dont think you have any idea how you look right now...No offense really, but if you knew what most were saying, you would probably abandon the race comments.

Need to drop this bro, it's getting old. Tired of reading that kind of trash.

I dont think you have any idea how you look right now...No offense really, but if you knew what most were saying, you would probably abandon the race comments.

Yep, after the past few comments my opinion of you is not good. I'm just saying.

I'm thinking JB is not a Steelers fan.

Love the coach. Think that if I was a fan, I would never root for their starting QB & RB...But that is just me.

Love the coach. Think that if I was a fan, I would never root for their starting QB & RB...But that is just me.

They do seem to get themselves in trouble. Hines picked up a DUI too.

Colt McCoy exercising the 2 minute drill is kind of funny. He cant throw it past 5 yards evidently.

Time to watch my seaturds fail miserably in their first game. Good thing I'm mostly just a fan of football, cause being a real fan of this team would be sad.

They do seem to get themselves in trouble. Hines picked up a DUI too.

More to it than that, in my opinion. Their QB is a dirtbag, just an all around piece of trash. And their RB has said some of the most ridiculous statements I have ever seen.

good heads up penalty by the Lions

More to it than that, in my opinion. Their QB is a dirtbag, just an all around piece of trash. And their RB has said some of the most ridiculous statements I have ever seen.

And they played like absolute garbage today.

At least my Colts didn't lose as bad as the Steelers, the Steelers lost by one more point, lol. It is one positive thing I can take from this game lol.

GO TEXANS!!!!!!

GO TEXANS!!!!!!

Hell yea. Foster carried me in fantasy last go so I started rooting for them last year and Andre is just a monster. Best WR in the game right now.

anyone using NFL redzone to catch up on non-televised games?

im loving it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back