Canuck227

Reaction score
Handicap
Played a round of golf today with the Big Show and his size 18 shoes. That boy can drive a ball. Also in the tournament, Zach Ryder (my playing partner), St. Slaughter, (a big golfer), Booker T, The Miz, Hornswagle, Ray Mysterio and a bunch of others and a few Divas. It was a celebrity tournament promoting the WWE wrestlemania down here in Miami on Sunday. First place, actual championship belts. My team came in second to a team of golfers that play on the Hooters Tour.

Picture with the Big Show. I'm 6'3"
545039_2905194669998_1264453995_32085083_715006181_n.jpg

The team and Zach Ryder

557546_3645400060523_1440056700_3452047_373723725_n.jpg

Last edited:
Played a round of golf today with the Big Show and his size 18 shoes. That boy can drive a ball. Also in the tournament, Zach Ryder (my playing partner), St. Slaughter, (a big golfer), Booker T, The Miz, Hornswagle, Ray Mysterio and a bunch of others and a few Divas. It was a celebrity tournament promoting the WWE wrestlemania down here in Miami on Sunday. First place, actual championship belts. My team came in second to a team of golfers that play on the Hooters Tour.

Dude that is actually pretty slick! I bet that man has some serious power. Ryder a cool dude?

That's really cool

Sounds like a cool time, I remember big show from when I was a teenager, never had him pegged as a golfer! Where's the pics?

Wonder what his custom specs are for his clubs?

Use a belly putter as a regular putter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a hell of a time...I too would love to see pics.

I can picture Sgt. Slaughter using a camouflage golf cart (I remember his camo Cadillac from back in the day)...

Big Show probably swings a 70 inch driver or something...LOL

Sounds like a great day. I'd love to see the fitting that went on to get the Big Show his clubs!!

Big Show probably swings a 70 inch driver or something...LOL

Thats what I was wondering...

"Yes, I'd like to order my irons +10" please". LOL

VERY cool story though, that would be fun.

You are like a celebrity now dude. One question, did they keep in character at all for the fans during the tourney or did they just get to relax and be themselves?

Sounds like a lot of fun. Divas bending over to get their ball :)

All the guys were great. They got to relax and enjoy the day. Zach let is in on the story line of what he was going through, very matter of fact. Show was very eazy going and Booker T was the cut up of the group. Hornswagle was concerned about finding a glove small enough for his hand and the Divas were looking good.

Did you make fun of the Big Show for wearing cargo shirts and not tucking in his shirt?

I should have, but didnt want his size 18's up my ass, nice catch by the way.

I should have, but didnt want his size 18's up my ass, nice catch by the way.
Haha, dont think I would have said a word either. Was it sponsored by TaylorMade?

thats awesome man

Nope, but enjoyable all the same. Did get a pair of the Adiacross shoes as a participant gift. Still not sold on the look, but they are damn comfortable.

Last edited:
Nope, but enjoyable all the same. Did get a pair of the Adidacross shoes as a participant gift. Still not sold on the look, but they are damn comfortable.
Just noticed everyone in the picture had the white driver, didnt know if there was a demo day involved in as well.

Looks like it was a fun time!

Also got a chance to meet Mike Tyson at the Luncheon. That was cool. Picture to follow soon.

Me and Iron Mike Tyson at the WWE golf tournament at Doral

385712_2929981449652_1264453995_32094672_165217484_n.jpg

Last edited:
iron mike!

I can't tell where his neck ends and shoulders begin. Hopefully there weren't any folding chairs around. If you get a wrestler and a folding chair in close proximity, somebody is about to get smacked.

I bet the tournament was a lot of fun!

~Rock

Back