Energy Drinks & Shots

I like them both.. I feel like in JBs eyes thats almost as bad as saying Wendy's chicken sandwich is as good as Chik-Fil-A

Dude, saying Wendys chicken is as good as Chick Fil A is like saying playing at a muni is as good as playing at Augusta. Sure its still golf and at the end of it you might even crack a smile, but they are on different levels.

Dude, saying Wendys chicken is as good as Chick Fil A is like saying playing at a muni is as good as playing at Augusta. Sure its still golf and at the end of it you might even crack a smile, but they are on different levels.

I dont think that dude, thats Damaikis. I do however enjoy the Blue goddess in moderation

I dont think that dude, thats Damaikis. I do however enjoy the Blue goddess in moderation

Think that's the key...it's ok when the white isn't available or you want to visit the wild side from time to time.

Think that's the key...it's ok when the white isn't available or you want to visit the wild side from time to time.

My point exactly. I probably have 1 blue for every 7-8 Whites. Enjoy in moderation

I tried the Paisley for the second time this week. It's good. Like really good. I had forgotten how much so. I'll say my ratio of Paisley to baby blue will probably be about 3-1. I still like that baby blue beauty. Now they just need to start making 24oz Paisleys. That would be "good look".

6abaturu.jpg

As seen in the happy happy joy joy thread.
Right next to the swifer sweepers, I can energize to do the house work!

My wife had her first paisley this weekend. We were on a long trip and stopped to refuel. I was of course ecstatic when I saw they had the light blue. I grabbed one and I could tell she was curious. I bought a paisley and a light blue and let her test both of them. Needless to say I didn't get any of the paisley, which is fine by me with the light blue in my hand.

^^^^Just Tapped That

a2ype6uj.jpg

I've always been a fan. It's like carbonated Hawaiian Punch to me!

a2ype6uj.jpg

I've always been a fan. It's like carbonated Hawaiian Punch to me!

Your Hawaiian Punch and mine must have tasted very different as kids. Im wondering if they put special "things" in the OK punch.

Ugh I wretched just looking at the can. Right there with frostberry.

Your Hawaiian Punch and mine must have tasted very different as kids. Im wondering if they put special "things" in the OK punch.

Haha, from time to time, yes we did.

Granted its not in the league of Paisley, Mango, or Cherry Lime...but it's a nice change up.

And still way better than that frost berry arse.

Haha, from time to time, yes we did.

Granted its not in the league of Paisley, Mango, or Cherry Lime...but it's a nice change up.

And still way better than that frost berry arse.

True story. The 1st time I tried that flavor, I texted Tadashi and told him that Xycience released a new flavor of energy drink called Bile. I swear it tastes just like it. You know the "morning after" when you burp a bit from a rough night and you get that "taste"....Its this flavor.

Hush it shrimp tail.

That flavor is why we still have the electric chair in Florida. They tried to offer that to inmates and they said no thanks, the chair seems like it's much less painful and a lot faster.

True story. The 1st time I tried that flavor, I texted Tadashi and told him that Xycience released a new flavor of energy drink called Bile. I swear it tastes just like it. You know the "morning after" when you burp a bit from a rough night and you get that "taste"....Its this flavor.

Thank god I already finished it, I'll never be able to drink it again without that thought entering my mind haha

This help my case? All paisley, mango, and cherry lime. The Doc has discovered she really likes the Paisley, which is a good thing because she doesn't think I'm as crazy for buying these all the time now.

3ysa4aty.jpg

HAHAHA. It did until I saw a Bud Light Lime.

HAHAHA. It did until I saw a Bud Light Lime.

Sadly that thing has been in there for about a year and a half. I wonder why...

Whatever! I hate you all!

Not really.

Except Ward....sometimes.

Damn.

I'm going to karate chop you in the throat next time I see you. Or make you drink that fruit punch flavor. I can't decide which is a worse punishment.

I'm going to karate chop you in the throat next time I see you. Or make you drink that fruit punch flavor. I can't decide which is a worse punishment.

Well, I'll take the fruit punch, my knees are already without cartilage and they are in the clearest line of danger from a Ward karate chop...we can't have that.

Well, I'll take the fruit punch, my knees are already without cartilage and they are in the clearest line of danger from a Ward karate chop...we can't have that.

Headbutt to the side of the knee.

I had a Paisley again this morning. It was a good morning

Back