FS: NEW Footjoy Shoes, Callaway RAZR Hat, and Titleist Hat

Mercer85

Reaction score
Handicap
Footjoy FJ Sport White/Black sz.9.5. NEW, never worn. Received as a gift and have decided that I want some Adidas Tour360s. Let's try to get these to a new home for $100 shipped. SOLD!!!!!

Callaway RAZR Fit S/M Stretch Fit Hat $20. NEW never worn. I received this hat at a demo day from the Callaway rep and it is too small for my head.
IMG_0121.jpg

Titleist Mesh Back Stretch Fitted hat with FJ and ProV1 logos on the side. NAVY Large/XLarge. $15. Never worn on the course(or any other situation where I would be sweating), but I have worn this hat. SOLD!!!!!

Paypal only everyone. No trades.

PM me if interested on post in the thread.

Last edited:
Price drop...$100.

Is the Callaway hat navy/green? Also, is there anything on the back of that hat?

Is the Callaway hat navy/green? Also, is there anything on the back of that hat?

Black/Green. Says RAZR Fit on the back

Where in OH-IO are you?

Dayton area... Why?

Does the Titliest cap have the embroidered rectangular Titleist patch on the back? Can you post a pic

It does have the rectangle logo on the back. I am at work so I cannot post a picture, but it is as centered as I could possible get. I don't like the ones that are off center. (if that was your concern)

Shoes are gone. Anymore interest in the hats?

Titleist hat is pending...

The Callaway hat is all that remains. I will go $18 on the RAZR Fit hat. It is brand new and never worn.

Back