New Hacker From CA

West Coast- would be awesome to hit a few balls at halftime- instead I'm struggling to stay awake to cheer on my Saints and I'm in the central time zone!!

Welcome!

Welcome to the site. Loads and loads of great people here!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, Michael! Love the Bay-area. Wife & I honeymooned in Napa & SF

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Wow is all I can say about this Site! I have been up every night reading the reviews on the TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons. I pulled the trigger on a set of CB irons this week. 4-AW.

I have been golfing for just over 6 years. I am currently a 13.4 handicap. I have never taken a golf lesson or have been fitted for clubs. I am addicted to Ebay and have bought all my clubs from Ebay. (Probably a bad thing)

Welcome! Interestingly, I also joined this site when looking for new clubs and ended up with a set of CBs. I love them - great choice!

welcome to THP

Welcome to :thp: !

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP !

welcome to THP. enjoy

Welcome. Be careful it's addicting especially now that I have it on my iPhone

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the greates golf community in the world!!!! You will find that your experiences here are endless! ENJOY!

Welcome to :thp:

Thanks for all the Welcome messages. Do we have a forum to buy clubs from a THP members? I am looking for a TaylorMade tour preferred 3 iron with DGXP S300

Welcome to THP !

Welcome~

Thanks for all the Welcome messages. Do we have a forum to buy clubs from a THP members? I am looking for a TaylorMade tour preferred 3 iron with DGXP S300

There's a marketplace section in the equipment forum. Make sure to read the rules of it carefully!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Back