Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day has a twist this year and that is that there is a competition with 11 teams of 6 competing against each other while also competing against Team THP.

Team THP
JB
Hawk
Hanks
Puttin4Bird
GolferGal
Coolbreeze

Scoring and how the competition will be done will all come out soon, but we wanted to give everybody a chance to see who is on their team a little early. Each day over the next couple of weeks, we will announce another team until everybody knows who they will be teaming up with. This first post will be where each team is listed.

This thread will be used for all of your challenges and trash talk that you want to bring for the outing. Lots of great banter I am sure as the teams get unveiled.

Due to the fact that there could be cancellations and/or changes that occur, these teams may not be final.

If you do not know about the 2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day and want to read more about it, click here.

Teams
Team Nicklaus
Ole Gray
nerfny
ripper
Dirtydawg67
DevRickus
wcueb923

Team Faldo
One-T
yorkem
MattyKrack17
badass
Buckjob
bullfrog41775

Team Norman
Chunkylover77
Redman
Fildini
jefrazie
SW
OEM Kevin

Team Hogan
Tadashi
Mrs Golf4Life
SeeMoreGuy
ratfink
setho
Yoccos

Team Snead
Ddec
bmwnola
Kellybo
Arydolphin
Spank818
mdbuschsr

Team Nelson
Dr. Teeth
sirslicealot116
DawgDaddy
milehighgolfer
thedue
RxGus

Team Palmer
Canadan
Vegan
Idrops
mcook77
White Rhino
Mrs. Biggsy

Team Player
golf4life
Captain Golf
Biggsy
Danny.P
hauwertizer
uncleenya

Team Jones
Chedster
Flashy
jorge44
Brock
Brian T
war.eagle

Team Trevino
The Belbs
MaryC
truetemper
interlooper
mikedean441
adwillingham

Team Watson
mward
ripper's wife
truetemper's dad
cg13
T0AD
dmb012

Last edited:
Wow, I am on Team Gray?!? This rocks!!

OG is now officially on a team, congrats guys and girls

looks like about 11th place....j/k

Oh man....that team is going to be beaten very very badly. Well...sorry about your luck everyone! HAHA! Good lookin' team there.

I think Ole Gray is going to be listed on every team except THP....at least according to his predictions. :) Can't wait to see my team!

This thread is going to get hopping!!!! Team Nicklaus looks pretty tough!

That is a solid team! Those guys and gals are sure to represent their team well!

This is going to be fun to watch. My night just got more interesting.

Team Nicklaus is looking pretty good. Team THP is going to need all of the luck they can get.

Awwwwwwwww right here are your winners folks! :blob::bananadance::clapp::drinks::golf2::thumb:.. The Dream Team has arrived :D

Sweet Got a great bunch here! Ole Gray now we really can hang out. Anybody mess with You we Got DevRickus 2 take care of them :bananadance:

Niiiice.

Here's your team motto: OB Left!

Sweet swinging Ole dirty will topple at least three of team THP. He'll have to since OG going start writing checks

Team Nicklaus. While OG is a legend in his own mind, we only picked real legends for team names.

Haha, I support any delusions my teammates have. I am loving the look here of Team Nicklaus, its going to be a ton of fun playing with this group.

Sweet Got a great bunch here! Ole Gray now we really can hang out. Anybody mess with You we Got DevRickus 2 take care of them :bananadance:

just cause Dev is in Jersey doesnt make him Tony Soprano lol

I think he is more like Snooki

That looks like trailor of power. Not no tower lol

tapatalk addict....

The groov'n Cuban, congrats my man....you have a solid squad

If somehow Team Nicklaus pulls out a win, OG will never let anyone hear the end of it. If they end up losing (which is likely), everyone on Team Nicklaus can just blame OG!

Back