PING Releases 2013 Equipment Lineup - Live Chat

That hybo looks shallow...and expensive.

I like the the look I the woods, a lot. I love the i20 line and I feel these are a ya bit more appealing. The roundish face is really appealing to me. Cannot recall seeing that round of a design. Nice! The irons are priced to high and may be prone to buyers in a very select niche. That's just my initial thoughts, without hitting them. Looks wise, still on the fence as I need to see em in my hands. Must stay away from answer driver with ahina shaft...

Every time I look at these the more I want them!!!

Wow this whole line just looks sick. And so do the prices.

Wow this whole line just looks sick. And so do the prices.

I know, right?

I still want desperately to get to hit all of them though, just to say I did. LOL

How many tour pros hit PING's stock shaft?

I'm pretty sure that Hunter Mahan at some point was hitting PING stock shaft in his driver, may have been 2010 or 2011.

That is a real good looking line, but they've priced me out of considering them.

Pretty...very very pretty :)

This line of clubs look great!

Wowsers. I think I need a moment to myself with these pics. Not digging the pricing though!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Wowsers. I think I need a moment to myself with these pics. Not digging the pricing though!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I actually agree alot. I know they are looking for that third and "upper" line with the Anser line but at the price point they would have to blow my socks off compared to the i-series and g-series...and quite frankly that is a lofty goal to think of with the roll they are on the the i20's and g20's performance wise. .

No black irons?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know how much cheaper they really will be. PING doesn't really do discounts.

In perspective, the prices aren't that bad. Get into photography, boating or sports cars... it'll make what you pay for a club insignificant.

Compared to my car or house, not bad. Compared to golf clubs...out of my budget.
I'll enjoy hitting those hybrids in 2017.

Love the look, though. They'll sell a bunch of these to people with the disposible income to swing them.

I think PING has a monster in their hands with the women's line of clubs. Between the tech and the design choice, that is going to catch lots of interest. The few women golfers I know hate that women's golf equipment is always pink or some lightened color. Heck, do a black-on-black filligree design and I'd rock it.

I'm pretty sure that Hunter Mahan at some point was hitting PING stock shaft in his driver, may have been 2010 or 2011.

I'm pretty sure Bubba does with his pink shaft.

Maybe this isnt apples to apples, but you could buy a new set of Miura's for about the same price as the new Ping irons. Just saying.

I'm pretty sure Bubba does with his pink shaft.

Nope. Bubba plays the pink Grafalloy BiMatrix in his driver. The pink release form PING to the genral public are the stock shafts with pink paint to match it.

Those irons and wedges look beautiful. Can't say the same about the driver. Looks like something Batman would use.

Can't wait! Just got a email from TGW to preorder the driver! Awesomeness

Should be interesting, the clubs all look pretty good.

Back