Steel President

Reaction score
Handicap
I should be on my way to Orlando right now to enjoy a weekend with some of the kindest people I've ever encountered. Instead, I'm shocked, stunned, and saddened to say that I lost my mother today. I lost my best friend, my inspiration in life, my rock. And I'm lost. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. I just don't know. I feel empty. I really do. I'm 22 and I lost my mother today at the age of 54. I lost my childhood today. I really just lost everything.

I just want to apologize to THP and everyone involved in the Outing for making a mess. My bags were packed for Orlando. I was ready to go. And now this. Instead, I'm dealing with a situation beyond what I'm capable of handling.

I received a phone call yesterday afternoon while I was at work informing me that my mother was in the hospital. I experienced the most life altering conversation today at 7:08 PM. And I just don't quite know how to handle anything. But I'm sorry. I can sincerely say that beyond my mother..she was my best friend. And I've lost that.

Wow. The last thing you should be worried about is missing the outing. My thoughts are with you.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

My sincerest condolences go out to you and your family.

I am terribly sorry for your loss, if there is anything we can please don't hesitate to ask. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm sorry to hear this.

Just from reading that you can sense your loss. Thoughts and prayers going your way be strong.

SP, listen to me, and listen well: We will NEVER require an apology for this. I don't know what I would do if I was going through what you are, but an outing wouldn't even make the list. You are a good man, and a good son.

I wish I had something I could say to you that would ease your burden, I wish I could help you bear just a portion of the load. I wish I could guide you through this, but I honestly cannot do any of these things.

What I can say is this: You have all of THP's undying support as you traverse this rocky shore. We are here for you, I am here for you, and if you ever need to talk, feel free to shoot me a message.

SP, I am so sorry for your loss. I was heartbroken reading that post. Although it may not seem so at this moment in time, you'll find the light and you'll get through this. Remember the good things, the things that made her your inspiration.

My wife and I had to miss the first outing a day before we were supposed to leave due to the death of her father, so I feel your pain. It didn't matter, family is first. Be there with your family and friends and do your best to get through this.

Words really can't help, I know this, but just know you have a whole community here you can lean on. If there is anything we can do to help, let us know.

Sorry to hear about this SP.

You will be in my prayers tonight.

I'm so sorry for your loss sp. I can't begin to imagine what your going through right now. You are in our prayers bud.

Oh man I am so sorry for your loss.
I will keep a good thot for you and yours.
Hang in there brother.

SP I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Don't worry about the outing you have nothing to apologize for. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I am so sorry about you loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this very difficult time.

SP, we'll all be thinking of you. I couldn't imagine dealing with your situation, as it was my mother that raised me alone and with little help. She, too, was my best friend and mentor growing up and I can't imagine that loss.

My thoughts go out to you and your family.

So sorry SP. I know there's nothing we can say to ease the pain right now, but know that we're all thinking about you.

I remember losing my brother the same day I was supposed to go on a trip, and the silly thoughts that you're letting people down by not going. It's only natural, but take my advice and put that aside. Be there for your family, they need you more than ever right now, and you need them. Take your time.

thoughts and prayers man, we'll be thinking of ya

Wow SP. Just seeing this post brought memories of my greatest loss, my father. It is one of lifes toughest challenges for sure. Cherish the great memories you have with your mother. I know that is what helps me to this day. Family is first and foremost. Your THP family is here for you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

SeeMoreGuy

TapAhoy!

im sorry for your loss Steel, my deepest condolences.

SP, I am extremely sorry to hear this man. No words that I say will help much right now, but just know that you are in all of our thoughts as you go through this very difficult time.

Sorry for your loss SP. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

To lose a loved one is hard enough, your mother is a different story. Sorry for your loss Steel, please take care of you and your family.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers will include you as I know many here on THP will do the same.

Back