Srixon Journey To Better - Featuring THPers

Bump because I'm hard hard pondering some 945 blades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump because I'm hard hard pondering some 945 blades

Hahahaha. I love that ponder my friend! However I'd be only able to look at them. In my hands it would get ugly fast!

Just stumbled across this one - fantastic! A good lesson for life as well as golf :)

Hahahaha. I love that ponder my friend! However I'd be only able to look at them. In my hands it would get ugly fast!

I can't get them out of my head! It'll be my journey to better be able to game them haha

Just saw this today. Wow... If anyone was on the fence about #THPLegacy, this should put them over the edge. I'm juiced! I feel like Will Ferrell chugging Expressos in Kicking and Screaming. I'm new to THP, which members were featured in this video? Just curious. Need to know which ones to get autographs from when I get to meet them ;)

#THPLegacy #TeamDEV

This video just motivates me like no other. Hawks words just resonate!

God I love watching that and knowing I was apart of #JourneyToBetter

Thanks for the bump WCBM. I honestly get chills every time in watch that video.

O

This deserves a bump. Sometimes people forget what some of the cool stuff means and where it comes from...Things like this remind me.

So cool...love the background music.

This deserves a bump. Sometimes people forget what some of the cool stuff means and where it comes from...Things like this remind me.

It really was an awesome thing. Loved seeing all these guys in this.

Back