The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside the Cleveland Browns draft room

Draft-Day-Kevin-Costner-war-room.jpg

Can we just start a NFL Rumor Draft thread!

Adding to the rumor list: Dallas inquiring with Miami at number 14 IF Gurley is still available.

Wont happen because Houston is thinking about trading up to draft Trae Waynes. Sends a 2nd and DJ Swearinger to Miami.

Those two first round picks aren't even enough according to the draft pick value chart. They'd likely have to toss in another first rounder.
A rumor I saw a week ago was the two firsts this year's 2nd and a 4th

First-pick . Com is a fun site if you want to play around with the draft. Not very realistic but its fun to mess around with when you are bored

A rumor I saw a week ago was the two firsts this year's 2nd and a 4th

Sounds about right. The current year draft pick is worth a round more than next years. (Example: if you want a 3rd round pick this year, you have to give up your 2nd next year).

Can we just start a NFL Rumor Draft thread!

Adding to the rumor list: Dallas inquiring with Miami at number 14 IF Gurley is still available.

Miami has been heavily rumored to be interested in Gurley....but Miami also needs more picks because they gave up a 3rd rounder to New Orleans to get Kenny Stills. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Miami trades down.

Wont happen because Houston is thinking about trading up to draft Trae Waynes. Sends a 2nd and DJ Swearinger to Miami.

Never tell Jeremiah something won't happen.......

Personally I don't think they need to do that move.

Miami has been heavily rumored to be interested in Gurley....but Miami also needs more picks because they gave up a 3rd rounder to New Orleans to get Kenny Stills. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Miami trades down.

Yea, don't see Dallas giving up a 2nd rounder for this but who knows.

It's really long, cliff notes anyone?

It's really long, cliff notes anyone?

THIS JUST IN: Wells Report finds that Patriots probably deflated balls on purpose, and Tom Brady was "generally aware." (via @AdamSchefter)

THIS JUST IN: Wells Report finds that Patriots probably deflated balls on purpose, and Tom Brady was "generally aware." (via @AdamSchefter)
Haha, that definitely shortens it up a bit.

omg i'm actually reading the full report now...those text messages are hilarious. Worth the read for sure.

omg i'm actually reading the full report now...those text messages are hilarious. Worth the read for sure.

Where are the texts?

Edit: Found them... OMG!!!!!!

I thought this was a great/hilarious post by Cleveland's SB Nation Blog:

Given that, it also seems more probable than not that Brady will be disciplined. Brady’s name is mentioned 378 times in the Deflategate report. By contrast, Bill Belichick’s name is mentioned 32 times. If some high-profile member of the Patriots organization is going to be in trouble over this, it’s Brady.

I don't see how Brady isn't punished to some degree, even if it's just fines. But seeing as he lied on national television, did not cooperate with investigation, and the owner demanded an apology from the league in advance... I can certainly envision Goodell suspending him

Hilarious tweet:

@BigHeadSports: Technically, Tom Brady didn't refuse to turn over his phone. He did turn it over but, because his arm was moving forward, they gave it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you finding them?

Scroll down through the full report and you will see them in boxes saying to and from.

The glory days are over and are forever tainted. This report essentially means Brady lied to the media, fans, coach, owner, nfl, and Wells.

And it's not over. People will talk, information will come out. After what Goodell has done to others, let's see what happens here.

I'm sure the Saints, Falcons, Browns, and Michael Vick are watching. If I'm the Patriots owner, I am MEGA pissed at Brady.

You know they won't suspend him any games since the big week one Thursday nighter is in Foxboro. Can't have him missing from the big party.

You know they won't suspend him any games since the big week one Thursday nighter is in Foxboro. Can't have him missing from the big party.

Good point. Maybe he'll get fined instead. Probably nothing in the end though.

They need to suspend him for at least three games (Jags at Patriots week 3 haha)

Or they could do like college and suspend him one game and make it the Jags game against the directional school like college teams do. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back