Putter Question - Would You Use This

It is legal. The MxV1 conforms with USGA Rules.

I think a great way to get some real world feedback would be a THP forum testing, I really want to hear and see more of this putter and that would be a great way.

Santa's-Sleigh-Stryke!

I'd try it but I'm sure I wouldn't be too enthusiastic with the idea. Of course, if it was significantly better than my current putter... I could be sleighed, er... swayed. :smile:

I think a great way to get some real world feedback would be a THP forum testing, I really want to hear and see more of this putter and that would be a great way.
Skimmer! hehehe

on first looks, no, but if it worked better than my current putter then i would bag it.

After viewing the videos I would be psyched if these hit a store near me. Id love to game one if it really helped me roll the ball better. Neat teaser video too!

After viewing the videos I would be psyched if these hit a store near me. Id love to game one if it really helped me roll the ball better. Neat teaser video too!

The technology is so awesome and has so much potential. I really hope it works out well, because I would want one. I would have to hear a bunch about it though before throwing down that much cash.

Great news! We will be testing the MxV1 with THP. Look for it soon. In addition, we have a special offer just for THP!
See you soon.
shhhhh lol. It never hurts to mention a forum testing lol.

Great news! We will be testing the MxV1 with THP. Look for it soon. In addition, we have a special offer just for THP!
See you soon.
Wonderful news, bk.

See you soon.

Wow that's awesome! I am so excited to see what this putter can do. It is truly unique and could revolutionize putters. Thanks again!

See you soon.

Wow - very cool!! Can't wait to hear what the testers think about this. Thanks for allowing THP the opportunity to test your product!

Tappin' from my iPad!

See you soon.

That's great, really looking forward to seeing more about the MxV1.

Probably not lol Just being honest. I don't know though. It would be one of those I putters I would use everytime I walked into a golf shop but it would have to blow me away to buy one.

See you soon.

That is Fantastic news BK! I am so excited about this putter to be honest, I am completely happy with my Spider Ghost and havent really been looking at any putters but this one really caught my attention just because of how unique it is.

Just to clear something up, THP will be reviewing this putter, however we will not be doing forum testing on it. One of our equipment testers will be working with it to make sure you have all of the info necessary.

Just to clear something up, THP will be reviewing this putter, however we will not be doing forum testing on it. One of our equipment testers will be working with it to make sure you have all of the info necessary.

Thats still great news, as long as somebody reviews it I will be happy. Just want to hear more about it.

Seems tough to line up, but it looks fun to hit.

Would I use it? Sure, Im up for trying anything. It's ugly as sin, but I would give it a roll to see how it works.

If it ain't ugly, it ain't sinnin' right.

I would totally try this if it provided the right confidence at address, balance on the stroke and feel-to-expectation on impact.

I'm really interested in hearing the tester's thoughts on this putter. I hope Golftown or some store up here stocks them so I can try one out.

With all the attention Matt Every's putter is getting I was reminded of this putter.

Anyone tried it yet?

With all the attention Matt Every's putter is getting I was reminded of this putter.

Anyone tried it yet?
I believe THP HQ has one?

Back