Highest and lowest score of 2015

I've been fairly consistent this year. I usually don't play 18, but so far this year....

18 hole scores ~ Low - 87 & High - 97
9 hole scores ~ Low 41 & High 52

Lowest: Olivas Links, Oxnard, CA - 77
Highest: Goose Creek, Mira Loma, CA - 100+ (I stopped counting)

In the past 12 months, I've had a 31 stroke swing.

75 was my low and 106 my high. It is kind of embarrassing.

78 for the low.
94 for the high (Sahalee in a pro-am).

Going through a swing change AND playing with THP'ers this weekend for only the second time. I may be editing that high score after the round...:bulgy-eyes:

My high is 89 and my low is 76 for two combined nines, front and back sides of our league course. Low 18 is 79 twice.
Dude I've been seeing everything you've been posting about your game this year, and you have really stepped it up it sounds like. Congrats, and nice work.

Highest: 85
Lowest: 78

It's been a pretty average year so far, only 10 rounds of golf and no THP events yet. Hope to get in to one by years end.

I think 93 and 76. I thought it was 77 but I forgot a round from earlier in the year.

91 for low @ home course
111 for high at LiiTA

I'll go with it was too hot for $200 alex

High was 99 at a course that really isn't that hard I just did everything bad that day and kept piling onto the bad
Low was 78 3 birdies for the round really helped.

Lowest 68 highest 82 crazy game

High 88 - low 73

78 for the low.
94 for the high (Sahalee in a pro-am).

Going through a swing change AND playing with THP'ers this weekend for only the second time. I may be editing that high score after the round...:bulgy-eyes:

Gotta think positive bud :D

I'm going through a swing change right now too, but I'm hopeful it's gonna click soon.

Dude I've been seeing everything you've been posting about your game this year, and you have really stepped it up it sounds like. Congrats, and nice work.
Thanks man. Just seeing the spread in scores shows me I am ready to make the next step. When my worst rounds of the year would be considered some of my best not too long ago, it means something!

GHIN 4.2

Lowest - 73

Highest - Shot 92 and adjusted to 90 at PGA West Nicklaus course.

Last season was the first I have played more than 5 rounds a year in 10 years.

2014 and so far in 2015 my low score has been 80, and my high score has been 89.

Low 75 (easy course but still have to hit the ball) best ever
High 101 at least

Low 89; High 102. Same course. First one was early in the season. The 102 was my last round of the season.

Low 83,
High 102

Both at my home course.

88 and 75 thus far.

97 in my 2nd round this year and a 77 two weeks ago.

I think my lowest was 93 and my highest was 108.

Currently an 82 for the lowest and 4 days later a 97 on the same course.

90 and 72

Handicap has gone from 3.2 to 6.2 due to short game woes...

Without an eraser:
Highest- 96
Lowest-79

Average-85

Back