The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent $2000 today and came home empty handed, wtc
I'm sure you're better half had a wonderful afternoon!

New fridge. I hate how those stupid stores never seem to have one in stock. We went with a Samsung. Anyone have any horror stories? It was a good deal. 10% off this weekend plus no MD sales tax either. Out the door for less then 2K.

New fridge. I hate how those stupid stores never seem to have one in stock. We went with a Samsung. Anyone have any horror stories? It was a good deal. 10% off this weekend plus no MD sales tax either. Out the door for less then 2K.
No experience with Sung appliances.

It DOES SUCK that almost every store now doesn't carry sh!t.

I bought new living room furniture on Tuesday, and I wont be getting it until March 1st. The reason why it takes so long? Because it has to come from Tampa, yes, 45 miles North of me. I asked if they wait and charge my card til march 1st, they didnt understand why they should wait that long to charge the card.

I bought new living room furniture on Tuesday, and I wont be getting it until March 1st. The reason why it takes so long? Because it has to come from Tampa, yes, 45 miles North of me. I asked if they wait and charge my card til march 1st, they didnt understand why they should wait that long to charge the card.

Makes perfect sense to me. The new fridge isn't scheduled to come till march 4th but they said it might come sooner. They'll call if it does. And of course I had to pay for it today.

I'm bored.

Kevin

I'm bored.

Kevin
Me too Kevin. You should fly out here and we will go golfing and eat some poutine and smoked meats.

Me too Kevin. You should fly out here and we will go golfing and eat some poutine and smoked meats.

I'd need to grow my hair out. I'm contemplating a nap, but it's so late in the day. I kind of feel like I missed my nap window.

Kevin

I'd need to grow my hair out. I'm contemplating a nap, but it's so late in the day. I kind of feel like I missed my nap window.

Kevin
I think you would look good with longer hair, badarse really. I'd like to have a nap too but I don't think my son is going to let that happen.

We bought a new sectional sofa the 1st week in January, it was supposed to be delivered 6 weeks later (they had to build it) it actually came 4 weeks later so 2 weeks early was good to us. Waiting from now to March 1st should be a piece of cake. They did not charge me until after the sofa was delivered.

We bought a new sectional sofa the 1st week in January, it was supposed to be delivered 6 weeks later (they had to build it) it actually came 4 weeks later so 2 weeks early was good to us. Waiting from now to March 1st should be a piece of cake. They did not charge me until after the sofa was delivered.
I need to shop where you shop.

And the award for the most BIZARRE comment I've ever seen on YouTube goes to:

photo20.jpg

...and he sings, "hallelujah...hallelujah..." pouring marinara all over himself.

Can someone give me a number between 1 - 18??

Yeah, I hate to be accused of filming 18 holes and only posting the single par I get. :D

Yeah but how many times will you play #9 to make par :act-up:

--
tapatalk

Yeah but how many times will you play #9 to make par :act-up:

--
tapatalk

Damn you!! Tomorrow playing with my dad and 2 uncles so I only get one shot at it. From the whites, it will be a par 5 playing right at 500 yards on a wet course. You guys are gonna see it ....good or bad!

Damn you!! Tomorrow playing with my dad and 2 uncles so I only get one shot at it. From the whites, it will be a par 5 playing right at 500 yards on a wet course. You guys are gonna see it ....good or bad!

Haha, hammer it dude. I want to see a birdie of the day!

--
tapatalk

Haha, hammer it dude. I want to see a birdie of the day!

--
tapatalk

Well, I am usually around the green in 2 (protected by a bunker front and right), interesting to see how I screw it up tomorrow.

Thong Song is highly underrated.

Sent via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back