What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
49/47-96 the course ate me alive today!

43/42 - 85

Me too bud, me too.
Like you said, all you can do is move on to the next one, if the game never challenged any of us we wouldn't come back begging, scratching, and clawing!

Played Bethpage Black with Ddec, O'Carroll and TheChosen1 shot 45/47 for a 92

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40/40-80 and 39/42-81 Some good ball striking with the irons, but some bad putts and a few errant drives kept me from scoring where I'd like to be. Plus side is they dropped off two 82's from my handicap rounds and I got to enjoy them with a fellow THPer.

43/45 - 88. 6 GIRs, 34 putts.

Rough day on a tough track. I hit it great off the tee just about all day long, but just couldn't get anything close with my approaches. There were a few that came up a yard or two short and really killed me. Couldn't get anything going with the putter, either. Nothing would fall. Just one of those days. Really excited about my tee game right now, even my misses were just off the fairway. Gotta get the putter going before Savannah.

MgpDji8.png

Went back out with my wife and AMart tonight for 9 + brews.

We only made it 5 holes before a crazy storm hit. I was -1 at the time, and going strong!

45/46 - 91

6 pars, 6 one putts. Struggled the first few holes but found my game.

Went back out with my wife and AMart tonight for 9 + brews.

We only made it 5 holes before a crazy storm hit. I was -1 at the time, and going strong!

You're an animal sir!

Throwing darts and scrambling like a mad man when necessary. It's wonderful.

I'm going to make a motivational sticker for my golf bag that says "play like Dan today"

102 at Bethpage Black. Just didn't have anything today. 4th round in 4 days (5th in 6), 100+ heat index, walking (carrying) for the second day in a row, 4:30 am wakeup call, 3 hour drive, and whatever other excuse you want to throw in there.

Just didn't play well. Even the few pars I had were more of the miraculous scramble type and not a FIR/GIR/2 putt variety.

102 at Bethpage Black. Just didn't have anything today. 4th round in 4 days (5th in 6), 100+ heat index, walking (carrying) for the second day in a row, 4:30 am wakeup call, 3 hour drive, and whatever other excuse you want to throw in there.

Just didn't play well. Even the few pars I had were more of the miraculous scramble type and not a FIR/GIR/2 putt variety.

But, you got to play Bethpage Black. Trade off!

I'm going to make a motivational sticker for my golf bag that says "play like Dan today"

Just watch the pros and get that pro swagger going. Overconfidence can be a good thing when swinging.

The "soul crushing" course today.

Par 72. 20 over par, 92...... handicap absolutely spiralling out of control.

Solid driving, decent approaches, just kept leaving myself putts that were too long. Green speed consistency was non-existent.

38/37 Played the Front 9 from the Back (Blue) Tees with 3 bogies, 1 birdie, 6 pars
Caught up with some friends at the turn and played the back 9 from the Mens (Forrest) Tees with them, had 8 pars and bogied the 18th hole with a 3 putt
New sticks are a lot of fun with the amount of forgiveness they offer.

a3346065a2c75954ee685c3c81ecbaa9_f9.jpg
22cfa5133bd2f3ab07477094ab347bfa_f10.jpg

cypress.jpg

Well, I threw up a sparkling 103 today. I'd love to make excuses, but there are none. Just did a terrible job of staying out of big trouble.

However, getting to play with THP'ers e1iterate and boondoggle made it fun regardless.

A pretty average 84 with 30 putts. Didn't do anything well, but also didn't do anything bad enough to hurt bad.

I played 36 today.

35/38-73 for the first round +2

35/36-71 for the second round for even par.

The greens were freshly aerated, so putting was terrible but I still actually made a few and my lags were great all day.

After an 83 last week, it was nice to put together a couple great rounds.

Got the driver working a little better today, mid to short irons have been really good lately

42/43 = 85

Sort of a disappointing round, but I'm slumping and saw some hints of ok. My neighbor invited me to play Fyre Lake, a Nicklaus course that is pretty difficult.

47/44

Not a pretty number, but included three 7's and an 8. All of which were related to a penalty or multiple penalties. The rest of the round I played surprsingly well. Just some bad shots and bad times that ruined it.

7 greens.
Don't track putts, but putter continues to please me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back