2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Golf!!!!

Finally!

Game on!!

just wondering why they can't do split tees for the 3rd round

As far as I know its just not something they traditionally do at The Open

As far as I know its just not something they traditionally do at The Open
I thought I heard they did it a couple years ago to avoid weather?

I thought I heard they did it a couple years ago to avoid weather?

No clue, as I said, as far as I know its not something they traditionally do, doesn't mean there hasn't been an exception or two.

I wish they would. I want to watch golf, and lots of it.

No clue, as I said, as far as I know its not something they traditionally do, doesn't mean there hasn't been an exception or two.

I wish they would. I want to watch golf, and lots of it.
Me too, and I won't get to do it Monday

Watching DJ hit driver makes me realize just how ****** I am.

Watching DJ hit driver makes me realize just how ****** I am.
I literally drive it just like him. .....just subtract 75yds

Bubba not very good at chutting.

They could just shotgun it Sunday morning and get both rounds in!

Finally!

very nice shot by speith

Buh-bye Bubba

wow. that was ugly!

Yep, and I enjoyed every second of it.

I know Azinger is a love/hate thing for people, but I really enjoy listening to his commentary.

I know Azinger is a love/hate thing for people, but I really enjoy listening to his commentary.
Agreed. I think he does a fine job

so ... how much does the wind affect putting? Azinger is talking about it. I don't think I've ever played in 20 mph wind. do you just wind up and hit it to get it to go 20 feet (if that's what you're out)?

Agreed. I think he does a fine job

I will unabashedly support him forever for the "middle of the pack hack" comment too.

you seem to have misplaced your Bubba Watson Fan Club membership card, sir! ;-)

so ... how much does the wind affect putting? Azinger is talking about it. I don't think I've ever played in 20 mph wind. do you just wind up and hit it to get it to go 20 feet (if that's what you're out)?

Surely you have. 20 mph is not THAT severe. I mean, I don't like ANY wind, but we have 30+ mph winds with 50 mph gusts all the time (not literally, but it seems like it).

I will unabashedly support him forever for the "middle of the pack hack" comment too.
Lol while funny i think he was being too nice. Middle of the pack would be an improvement lately

Surely you have. 20 mph is not THAT severe. I mean, I don't like ANY wind, but we have 30+ mph winds with 50 mph gusts all the time (not literally, but it seems like it).

well I've pheasant hunted in your great state in that kind of wind ... but not sure I've ever chased the little white ball in sustained 20 mph stuff.

Back