The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

I want to win this contest so instead of blindly picking and I am looking at trends from the last 5 years. I want guys that make a living at the masters year in and year out. Trying for a top 5 line up

Real time GPS tracking?

One stop stalking...LOL

I am running algorithms, bio rythms and any other kind of rythm I can think of to scientifically come up with the best possible team for this one.

We are so excited about this contest! We can't wait to show up at someone's doorstep. : )

Some lucky winner is ging to have such a great time when The Range Finder shows up at thier house!! Now if i could just decide whch players I am going to pick.

I pretty much know my roster, but I'm waiting until the end of the tourney this weekend to decide between two guys to make the final spot.

Another great contest THP. And thank you Taylor Made!

Very excited aboot this contest. I'm having a hard time picking my roster because I have a hunch of who will win but I think most will pick him too.

Very excited aboot this contest. I'm having a hard time picking my roster because I have a hunch of who will win but I think most will pick him too.

Your thinking Rory too, huh?

Typically for these contests, I will go with the consensus favorites. But, I don't want this to come down to a name out of a hat so am thinking of some guys that will sneak up on the favorites and put the THP tour van in my driveway!

Your thinking Rory too, huh?

Typically for these contests, I will go with the consensus favorites. But, I don't want this to come down to a name out of a hat so am thinking of some guys that will sneak up on the favorites and put the THP tour van in my driveway!

If there ever was a contst that said, you must choose Rory... I still wouldnt. He is nothing but trouble!

If there ever was a contst that said, you must choose Rory... I still wouldnt. He is nothing but trouble!

I like your dedication to resist the Rory temptation. I bet he snap hooks the first tee shot.

Instead of selecting the winner at random, why don't you have everyone put in a 5th alternate and winning score that is ONLY used if there is a tie. If there is still a tie after all that, then choose at random who wins.

Just a thought.

I had the toughest time picking the group for this, I went with some favorites and one that I thought was hot, but I do typically bite at these, my guess is it'll come down to a few members tied and a random draw.

I think I am actually skipping on Rory for this one. Crazy, but crazy enough that it just... might.... work....

I'd love for you all to roll to Arizona, we'd play Troon North. Or ASU. I don't have a home course haha. Seriously how great would that be?

Yoccos

Not to threadjack, just a quick question. I'm heading out there in May and playing Eagle Mountain, Dinosaur Mountain, We Ko Pa - Cholla and the TPC course. Are they pretty good picks? Is Troon worth playing an afternoon round? Thanks!

What a great contest! Thanks THP and Taylormade.

I think I am actually skipping on Rory for this one. Crazy, but crazy enough that it just... might.... work....

Those darn kids these days. Nothing but trouble! haha
I'm waiting for next week to start till I send my picks in but I have a decent idea of who to put in my 4some

Wow, unfreaking believable!!! So awesome

This is like the Publisher's Clearinghouse. You should surprise the winner.

This is like the Publisher's Clearinghouse. You should surprise the winner.

Should we bring Ole Gray along since he is as old as Ed McMahon?

Normally I'd say yes, but he's bound to wake up one morning, forget who and where he is, and freak the hell out. You don't want to subject the dogs to that kind of trauma.

LOL. Having OG around for the round would be like an added prize! He'll have everyone laughing the whole day.

Holy crap, craziest contest yet!

Normally I'd say yes, but he's bound to wake up one morning, forget who and where he is, and freak the hell out. You don't want to subject the dogs to that kind of trauma.

Hahah, hilarious.

great contest thp is the best.....

Great Contest!!

I think I just changed my team for about the 14th time in my draft email folder. This contest is awesome!

Back