I Hate this game...

welcome to thp:banana:, the beauty of golf is that is p's you off while making you smile at the same time

Welcome to THP AC, glad you found us.

Welcome to THP. Don't forget to check out the SCOR wedge thread. SCOR is a great company to do business with BTW.

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

If I hit the ball 400 yards I would love this game.

Welcome to THP. In 13 months you've made some huge strides that take many years to fulfill, keep doing what ever you are doing

Ive been at it a little over a year now and I am making good progress... Ive been doing a ton of work with my putting.
My last two rounds out, Ive set new records for myself. I had 31 putts and 30 putts... Which are very good numbers for me.
I go out and play today, striking the ball well. I set a new low round record for myself with an 80, but had 34 putts and I am fixated on the putts!
This game will make a man crazy...

Congrats on a great round. Just over a year and you are already shooting an 80? Mark me jealous!

Welcome to the thread. The challenge of the game is what keeps us coming back.

This game isn't tough. You just hit it in the fairway, hit it on the green and putt it in the hole. LOL if it were only that simple.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the forum. This is such a wonderful forum with so many nice people and we are so glad to have you here.

My last two rounds out, Ive set new records for myself. I had 31 putts and 30 putts... Which are very good numbers for me. I go out and play today, striking the ball well. I set a new low round record for myself with an 80, but had 34 putts and I am fixated on the putts!

Oh buddy, just wait! Wait until you have 20-22 putts in a round and you begin to wonder why you can't do it all the time. Or when you shoot a 74 with 34 puts and realize that if you could have putted a little better you would have shot in the mid 60's.

Golf is the endless pursuit of a perfection that cannot be obtained. - TitleistStriker

Welcome! So many things to master in this game.

My dad told me once "if you can ever get this game memorized, you got it made". I am still trying!

Ive been at it a little over a year now and I am making good progress... Ive been doing a ton of work with my putting.
My last two rounds out, Ive set new records for myself. I had 31 putts and 30 putts... Which are very good numbers for me.
I go out and play today, striking the ball well. I set a new low round record for myself with an 80, but had 34 putts and I am fixated on the putts!

I'm guessing since you made a career low round, you probably hit a record number of greens. Because of this, it's not unreasonable to expect more putts.

Congrats on the low score.

We all hate this game.........which is why we keep going back!!!

Back