The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Thanks so much man. It looks awesome.

Thanks for bumping this freddy, so my Villa only has three guys then??? I'm a little scared about my villa.

Thanks for bumping this freddy, so my Villa only has three guys then??? I'm a little scared about my villa.

Don't worry about that. Seth will probably be spending a night there in the spare bed. Or the couch.

Don't forget Nerfy....she and mr Nerfy are in one room and you and BF are sharing the twin in the other room...hehe

Oh good news CB, that means you'll get to spend a lot if time with TC as well.

zing!!! ddec is more than welcome to come over to our villa to hang out with nerfny :beauty:

alright, submitted my deposit info.......with milk.

And I do. I won't sleep the whole trip.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

You coud have been in a room with the Irish dude wearing nothing but a tea cossy..LOL

Ahhh Nerfny will be there as well. I guess its Me, Dean and Nerfny in one room and Bullfrog in the other. I call middle.

You coud have been in a room with the Irish dude wearing nothing but a tea cossy..LOL

Hey I don't wear only a tea cossy for just anyone you know..........

Caledonia has the longest drive up to the clubhouse I've ever seen. While the rest of the family was eating in there I just stood outside and looked around. Guys, practice your bunker games cause they are everywhere. The course has a great layout. Some of the holes are short, but really challenging-looking. I wish I could have played it... It's not in great shape right now, but my uncle who lives there says it will improve tenfold in the next two months. Didn't see much of True Blue, but it was stunning. You guys are in for a treat!

Ahhh Nerfny will be there as well. I guess its Me, Dean and Nerfny in one room and Bullfrog in the other. I call middle.

Damn I wanted middle. Oh well. Just make sure your hair isn't long, I don't want to get confused in the middle of the night after a few drinks.

Damn I wanted middle. Oh well. Just make sure your hair isn't long, I don't want to get confused in the middle of the night after a few drinks.

Don't you?

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget Nerfy....she and mr Nerfy are in one room and you and BF are sharing the twin in the other room...hehe

I'd bring my sleeping bag and tent before this happens! Lol I'm a away for a little bit and man the bus hits me. Lol

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Man its hard to believe that in 3 months we will all be giddy about shortly leaving for Myrtle Beach! Its coming up so fast! I have been spending a lot of time checking out pics and comments about True Blue and Caledonia on their Facebook page. They have recently posted quite a few pics of the course with all the flowers in bloom and it is just GORGEOUS! I know spring brings a lot of flowers out and some of them are gone by mid-summer, but there is no doubt this is definitely going to be one of the most beautiful courses I have ever played. Looking forward to teeing it up with all of you!

deposit info sent...it's almost here! kind of.

Deposit info sent!! Wahoo!!

Back