New member from Chattanooga, TN

ChattCatFan

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone. I somewhat recently found this forum while browsing for some golf forums on my Tapatalk app. I finally pulled the trigger and signed up last week so I could start posting. Seems like a great forum so far and I look forward to getting to know some of y'all here.

A little about me:

Started taking the game "serious" about 15 years ago, when I was 12. I played two years (sophomore and junior) of high school golf, but pretty much took a hiatus from the game during college because it's an expensive hobby when you're footing the bill. I started playing fairly regularly three years ago and have gotten back into playing frequently within the last year after joining a club last summer.

Well that's enough for now I guess and as mentioned I look forward to getting to know some folks on here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!! Just up I-75 a few miles from you.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP. I've been to chatt many times and loved the city.

Welcome from a little ways down I-75 in Georgia.

Welcome to THP

Someone else from the Big Blue Nation!

Someone else from the Big Blue Nation!

An island in that ocean of nasty Orange up there in Chattanooga. (which is a great city otherwise) :wink:

Sorry, I shouldn't be making fun of UT, it's kinda like kicking a poor ole sick dog. My regular foursome is three parts UT but they tolerate me most of the time. :D

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the club.

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP !

Back