What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18, a nine hole twice .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP and Checked out the W/S Infinity Putters. Heading out later to the local Pete Dye designed all par-3 course. All you can play for $15.00 on Saturday 6:00pm-11:00pm.

Played 18 with Ole Gray and Miller Time

Living room gauntlet prep
f3b830ca78f5d3d1999beb5fa9691cd8.jpg

Walked 18, my game is on the fritz. Playing with some THPers tomorrow though, so hopefully that gets me back on track.

Played 36. Was a hot one today. Had some rain of 14 of the second 18 they cooled us off and gave me the energy to finish out strong

Just finished hitting balls in my backyard practice range. Hit about 50 balls before it got dark. Getting very consistant with the pitching wedge. 7 iron was very good also. I need to get out to a golf course soon. It has been 2 months since i last played ...

A small bucket at the range during lunch. Haven't been to this range in a couple of years, so I'm going to blame my poor ball striking on the mats. I haven't shanked that many in a long time.

Played a quick 9 this evening with a buddy. It was hot

Regripped my Heavenwood, 4 wood, two wedges, and threw my custom THP SuperStroke 1.0 on my metal x milled versa #7.

Got see the new MD3 in person. Amazing matte finish is great and the new UTx is great too. Lime green really pops.

Got see the new MD3 in person. Amazing matte finish is great and the new UTx is great too. Lime green really pops.

Send it to me so I can get a closer look too :)

Just a little range time, and a few minutes at the golf shop looking over a few things that may go on the ponder list.

Range and short game practice for a few hours. Carpet putting for the last hour or so.

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

Just got off the course, solid 81 my lowest score since returning to the game. Some downs but I fought my way back into an awesome score

Put on a new THP super stroke on the SeeMore. Thought about #TheGauntlet. Practiced some putting and a little swing practice

Took an early lunch break and headed to the gym for a YOGA class. I consider this part of my golf routine now! Especially after back tightness from a long day playing/walking on Sunday. Actual practice resumes tomorrow!

Had the day off today.. Crappy weather, so rented a simulator for 1.5 hours. Played Celtic Manor on the simulator which only took about 45 minutes, then just hit balls on the "range" after that to check my distances. I've gained a few yards with my PW and 9 irons with my improved swing, thankfully.

Had my first eagle on a par 4 tonight!

Didn't see it go in either as the green was raised....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had my first eagle on a par 4 tonight!

Didn't see it go in either as the green was raised....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats on the great shot.

I carried my clubs from the wrecked heap of what was once my car after it was totaled on the interstate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back