If money was no object how much would change in your bag?

What's the deal with the $50 Maxfli golf balls

Id stick with mostly the same bag, just go with all the newest models.
Mizuno MP-650 driver, 3-wood and 5-wood.
Mizuno MP-69 irons
Mizuno MP-R 12 wedges
Mizuno MP Craft putter imported from Japan.

Hmmmm.......
Either my r9 supertri or a custom fitted 910 d2

Custom shafted Titleist 906 f2 woods or my trusty ping g5 3w and a 906 5w

Titleist hybrid custom fitted

Titleist cb-mb combo 5-9 iron, custom fitted with some bad ass paint fill and mc grips, each club with a different colour

Custom jazzed up Vokey wedges (46,54,60)
Or custom jazzed up 588 with the same lofts

Got to go with a custom circle t, del Mar, jazzed up to my liking and a custom design SC, designed by him with me in mind :D both shortened to 32 inches
Or/and my trusted circa 62 shortened to 32 inches

Unlimited supply of pentas,rbz, prov1x, z-star,b330-s, dunlops accuracy and q-star

Unlimited supply of titleist players gloves,FJ pure and FJ sciflex

Unlimited supply of zero friction and epoch thp tees

Oh and can't forget a pimped out Tm or SC tour staff bag with my name on it with no.1 next to it :D

Oh and a titleist mesh cap with GJ (my INITIALS) instead of FJ and prov1x instead of prov1

And the Bushnell hybrid rangefinder/GPS

Last edited:
The fantasy bag.

In the Origingal Mackenzie Walker bag
Driver Krank Rage Black with House of Forged shaft
Hybrids Titleist 91h 17* & 19
Irons Yamaha V forged tour limited
Wedges Miura black series
Putter Bettinardi BB35
Grips all The grip master kangaroo swingers
all shafts and paint fill treated by Vibrant golf
yup thats it that would be sweet.

The perfect set of clubs

The perfect set of clubs

If you won the golfing lottery and were allowed to design - and have built - the perfect set of clubs from what is generally currently available, how would you fill your bag?

I think I would end up with something like the following:

Driver: Non adjustable driver set up to my current R11s specs (ie, face slightly closed) with the R11s head profile painted in flat black.
3 wood: current RBZ but one degree stronger loft and a fitting cart that allowed one to find an optimum shaft - also painted flat black.
Hybrid: Ping i20 model, 18.5 degrees, with fitting cart to try different shafts.

Irons: 4 - W; Forged from 1025, I would start with the MP-64 general shape but in 4-6 iron apply the offset and sole grind of the Nike VR Pro Combo in modern 'player cavity' lofts. The irons would have a satin finish. The soles would not have anything but the iron number in small black letters and the only thing allowed on the back would be a small imprinted monogram/symbol designed by the maker filled with black (ie, simple, no bling, colors, etc).

Wedges: Forged from 1025, a 51ish wedge with about 8 degrees of bounce and a sole grind like the Vokey M grind and a 56 degree with 13 degrees of bounce also with the Vokey M grind. Both Vokey shape but just a skosh larger overall and Satin finish.

Putter: 33 1/2" putter milled by Bettinardi in the Odyssey #7 shape and finished to appear like case coloring like a fine shotgun. Simple black grip in the size and shape of those that come with the Odyssey Metal X series

Merged with a similar thread.

I think my fantasy bag would be such.

Cleveland Classic 9*
Cobra Amp Cell 13*
Adams V4 18* and 20*
Cleveland 588 CB 4 and MB 5-PW
Cleveland 588 48, 54, and 60.
Bettinardi BB35 with a SuperStroke 55 big grip

The only thing I think I would consider replacing in my bag are the irons. And even then I may only change out the shafts.

That is an interesting? I really, truly honestly dont know. Just got new wedges so thats out. Love my Driver head,R11. Maybe put a high end shaft in it. Definately changing my iron shafts to either Rifle Flighted or KBS. Prolly thats about it. Oh, maybe that new Ping insert putter, love me some Ping putters.

If I had all the money in the world, I would get a full bag fitting and try every combination of clubs/shafts imaginable, and buy everything that worked best for me

I'd get a custom made staff bag, a rangefinder/gps, a few shafts for my driver, a new 5 wood, and the widest and tallest umbrella i can find (i hit my head on regular height umbrellas)

I'm pretty sure everything but my driver and putter would change. I don't think I would change brand just update. Go from all CG16's to all 588's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I woulnd't change much. Maybe go to an X in my driver, and buy an extra nike ltd pro ii 5 wood and also a vrs forged 3 iron to switch out with my hybrid depending on how I am feeling. I would also game new boxes of prov1x's instead of used balls. Other than that I am pretty happy with my setup as it has been very reliable to me

I would change my current driver out for the 12* model. I would also change out the irons and wedges. My putter goes nowhere.
tapping and talking from Tapatalk

I might try different shafts and probably several putters, but other than that I'm pretty happy with my set. Would probably have 4 or 5 duplicate sets with maybe 1 or 2 degree spreads in the lie angle just to experiment.

Honestly I wouldn't change much. I'd put a new shaft in my RBZ 3 wood, most likely a Miyazaki B. Asha 4S. I'd also put a SeeMore Limited Edition Private Reserve DB4 in the bag. I would also look into some new shafts in my irons. The stock shafts are good but I'd really like to try the KBS Tour 90's. I'd also consider replacing my R11 AW and maybe PW with Scor wedges.

I'm very happy with my bag now. So I'd probably build a dream bag(s) for my family and friends.

I am pondering the Fit Extreme, but can't get my hands on that for a couple months.

I'd start with Al Czervik's golf bag (Rodney Dangerfield) with the beer tap and big screen tv.

Well if money was no object then I wouldn't have to be working 70 hours a week so allot would change.

I would have a membership to the best course around.
I would be taking lessons daily
I would be custom fit for every club (and I would have many sets)
I would have a custom designed bag
I would have a full set of SCOR wedges
The best GPS money could buy, or just hire a caddy?

I'm happy with my clubs, but I'd probably get all new wedges...588's. Main thing I would do is a club membership to Northview or the WCGG.

Id get a bag full of Cobra gear, a staff bag and a SeeMore putter.

1. Titliest 910 D2 10.5 Driver with Diamana Kai'li shaft
2. Brigestone J40 5 - PW irons with 5.0 Project X shafts
3. Same hybrids I currently bag
4. Putter that works

I would only change the head for my driver and maybe the shafts in my irons and wedge I'm really happy with my equipment.

Back