Razorback Golf Course, Fayetteville Arkansas, Hole #6, 6:30am

Architect

Reaction score
120901_Razorback_Hole6.jpg

A pretty rough course overall: tee boxes are rock hard and play like hazards, fairways and roughs don't get much love, and they need to update their USGA Handicap as they have been inactive for several years since making changes to the course.

This was fun to play this particular morning with the sunrise and dew. The photos are from a par 5 that I hit in regulation (see last image), and I missed the 6-foot birdie put coming back!

View attachment 5614

A pretty rough course overall: tee boxes are rock hard and play like hazards, fairways and roughs don't get much love, and they need to update their USGA Handicap as they have been inactive for several years since making changes to the course.

This was fun to play this particular morning with the sunrise and dew. The photos are from a par 5 that I hit in regulation (see last image), and I missed the 6-foot birdie put coming back!

Trying to beat the heat with an early round, huh?

Yes sir!

The last few days have been tough! I played in a little 9 hole round on Tuesday evening and it was pretty much miserable! Thankfully there is some cooler weather in sight!

Back