The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like an Alvaro Quiros beard? Or a Weinis Poulter beard?

I may just start rocking the biker goattee.

biker goatee is always a good one. It confuses dudes at the golf course too. Like the older gentlemen that Buckjob and I played with yesterday. That dude even stated that guys with tats arent supposed to be that good at golf. LOL

Beard thread, what a splendid idea :)

And nice going there TC!

biker goatee is always a good one. It confuses dudes at the golf course too. Like the older gentlemen that Buckjob and I played with yesterday. That dude even stated that guys with tats arent supposed to be that good at golf. LOL

I feel judged every time I step on the course dude.

Beard thread, what a splendid idea :)

And nice going there TC!

I think we can keep the beard thread in this thread. No need to start a thread about it really.

Your beard was pretty decent dude, you should have powered on and seen where it would've gone.

The beard thread would just have taken over. Before you know it, we'd have had The Official Beard Pondering thread with Flix and What Beard did you grow today sponsored by TC.

I need to post my progress pic.

I think we can keep the beard thread in this thread. No need to start a thread about it really.

Your beard was pretty decent dude, you should have powered on and seen where it would've gone.

We'll, i actually could have. If i had trimmed the cheeks and the tash it would probably have been less hobo-looking and more awesomelooking. But it started to feel wrong with the sun shining more often :/ As a few have said i wouldn't want to end up with a beardtan. Next time!

The beard thread would just have taken over. Before you know it, we'd have had The Official Beard Pondering thread with Flix and What Beard did you grow today sponsored by TC.

I need to post my progress pic.

Hahaha :D Hilarious! I would have repped that but i need to spread it around more lol

I bet you do dude. Crazy out of control Viking beard. Black irons! Hybrids! Huge mallet putter! And LEFT HANDED!!

I'm going to have some awesome beard tan when I shave.

I bet you do dude. Crazy out of control Viking beard. Black irons! Hybrids! Huge mallet putter! And LEFT HANDED!!

hahaha! We'll i guess the starter wont mess with him atleast. Or no one else on the course lol

I'm going to have some awesome beard tan when I shave.

You might want to take it down in gradual steps to help with the beardtan turning into beardburn.

hahaha! We'll i guess the starter wont mess with him atleast. Or no one else on the course lol

Nope. Its like playing with buckjob with his full sleeve. He always keeps that arm visible too, dudes whisper but they never say anything. I reckon they're scared buckjob might go HAM on them. lol

You might want to take it down in gradual steps to help with the beardtan turning into beardburn.

Nope. Its like playing with buckjob with his full sleeve. He always keeps that arm visible too, dudes whisper but they never say anything. I reckon they're scared buckjob might go HAM on them. lol

lol @beardburn

Haha, sends a clear message. Dont you be messin' with me or my ball!

More hotel caps for sale in the marketplace. Get em while they're hot. World #2

I think TC should go clean shaven with a blade and have a ghost beard tanline.

Oh! too bad TC doenst have a R11 to go with the ghost beard!

I want a Rory hat.

lol @beardburn

Haha, sends a clear message. Dont you be messin' with me or my ball!

Twice these two dudes hit into us yesterday. Now, they didnt icejack us but it was very close to icejacking. Clearly they didnt see Buckjobs tats.

Twice these two dudes hit into us yesterday. Now, they didnt icejack us but it was very close to icejacking. Clearly they didnt see Buckjobs tats.

Hate that and what a shame. Maybe you'll need to wait for them on next tee next time, just to say hello and give him the opportunity to show off

LOL, good one Thain.

That's funny, Thanks Thain I needed that today :banana:

LOL Thain.

I think we all agree, we need a beard thread.
It would be awesome.

Us bearded folk are misunderstood at times.

I want a Rory hat.
You can have your very own for the slim price of $100. Its an exact replica of one that is almost like the one Rory wears.

You can have your very own for the slim price of $100. Its an exact replica of one that is almost like the one Rory wears.

Damn fine print.

We need more beard pics.

LOL @ this. I just found the filters on the MacBook.

Photoon2012-03-19at1037.jpg
[/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back