Larry Johnson Released

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A friend in the sports beat biz just called me and told me that Larry Johnson was just released by KC.

About time. Even if he goes elsewhere and does great I sure don't like having a thug on the team like that. The Chiefs can lose just fine without him, lol.

Another Penn St. RB bites the dust....

Im not a big football fan, but does this mean he goes to the Raiders or the Bills?

Im not a big football fan, but does this mean he goes to the Raiders or the Bills?

Nah, probably the Browns. Maybe he can help us go 1-15. :laughing:

if youre a highly recruited RB in HS DO NOT go to Penn St. if you want to make it in the NFL

It's about time. He's been trouble since we drafted him.

CBS is saying, "Potential suitors include but aren't limited to: Seattle, New England, Washington, Houston, Detroit and Cleveland."

Even if he is picked up by the best team on this list (NE), I don't see him getting enough opportunities to do much this year.

I'm not a big football fan so when I read the thread title, I thought another player was being released from prison. I opened the thread to find out what crime he committed.

I'm not a big football fan so when I read the thread title, I thought another player was being released from prison. I opened the thread to find out what crime he committed.

Name it, he may have done it! My guess is he will spend plenty of time behind bars before it's over.

Name it, he may have done it! My guess is he will spend plenty of time behind bars before it's over.

Or in them depending on where he ends up. If he comes to Cleveland as long as he doesn't punch Lebron's friends when he is leaving the bar he will be alright.

Good point Bogey, think he better keep the gay slurs to himself in Cleveland as well, if thats were he ends up.

Good point Bogey, think he better keep the gay slurs to himself in Cleveland as well, if thats were he ends up.

What if he ends up in San Francisco?

hehehe! I hope their not that stupid... oh wait, that could be funny.

That beat down the Bolts put on the Chiefs sure did a number on LJ. I don't feel sorry for him, his past history didn't really give me a lot of confidence in his humanity.

What if he ends up in San Francisco?
He won't go to SF. Gore is still relatively young, and Glen Coffee is primed and ready right behind him.

Now that I said that, he'll probably be a 49er by the end of the week.

Johnson sings with a the Bengals. A team that's in the playoff race and leading there division. With Benson being hurt he could come in and play a lot this coming week and he really wants to get into the game in a few weeks when the Bengals play the Chiefs.

He'll be a stud for Cincy, until the next big payday. He has the tools to be a great running back just doesn't have the mental capacity to deal with stardom.

We will see because Marvin Lewis changed Benson career around. As a Bengals fan I hope he does great.

Good luck with him. Warn the women in the bars!

Thats where I've been saying he'd end up. They had one horse and was riding him into the dirt. Someone told me the whole team is made of released players from somewhere else who couldn't get along, so he'll fit right in. Pretty good team for a bunch of misfits I thought.

I really think it's sad how LJ has turned out. I use to be a fan of his being that I was going to Penn State during his college years. I remember him just completely destroying every defense that he went up against. He would give Penn State such a big lead in quite a few games that he would be sitting for most of the second half. I guess having his father as one of the coaches on the staff kept his ego in check and kept everyone from seeing his true character.

Back