Rendering or Flip Dying?

JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
Why is this video so awful? I mean the quality not the swing.

[video=youtube;iktUi-UApFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iktUi-UApFc[/video]

It really could be anything. Flip dying, upload issues, file corrupt for some reason, etc. A couple of months ago, I had 3 videos in a row come out like this and then nothing ever again like it.

Make sure battery is fully charged and empty Flip storage. Then try again and see.

It really could be anything. Flip dying, upload issues, file corrupt for some reason, etc. A couple of months ago, I had 3 videos in a row come out like this and then nothing ever again like it.

Make sure battery is fully charged and empty Flip storage. Then try again and see.

Awesome thanks a lot JB.

I think it's because you are taking the club too far on the inside................oh, the video your talking about. :bashful: What's the quality your recording on? I know when I first got my HD camera, I put it on the best quality and the file was just too big so when it uploaded to YouTube it was jumpy.

I think it's because you are taking the club too far on the inside................oh, the video your talking about. :bashful: What's the quality your recording on? I know when I first got my HD camera, I put it on the best quality and the file was just too big so when it uploaded to YouTube it was jumpy.

It must be the upload because the original is fine.

And yah I fight the inside out all day with my irons.

It must be the upload because the original is fine.

And yah I fight the inside out all day with my irons.
So you can play the file on your computer fine...no issues?

Yah on two of them but the third is f'd up like this.

If they are playing on the computer fine, but not when streaming, there is usually an easy fix.
One Mac run it through iMovie and export it as Medium Movie.
On PC, run it through Windows Movie Maker and then upload.

Yah on two of them but the third is f'd up like this.
Yea, if the raw file is jacked like that from the camera to the computer when you play it then it's probably jacked for some reason. Sorry!

If they are playing on the computer fine, but not when streaming, there is usually an easy fix.
One Mac run it through iMovie and export it as Medium Movie.
On PC, run it through Windows Movie Maker and then upload.

Gotcha I will try that now.

I knew I shouldn't have posted a video of me working on my OOT miss anyways.:alien:

beautiful swing though!

I've had bette results by importing into a program and then cutting a little and sending it up to youtube, it may help the quality out, but again beautiful swing.

Same awful swing but better quality. Thanks guys.

Or not, wtf....

Last edited:
[video=youtube;PIhBLG-HyBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIhBLG-HyBk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

WTFrag this one is all messed up too. /sigh

I thought at first you were going to hit balls out of that big divot. I would like that video. Kind of looks like I was hitting there before you. I dig some serious trenches.

Kevin

I thought at first you were going to hit balls out of that big divot. I would like that video. Kind of looks like I was hitting there before you. I dig some serious trenches.

Kevin

Yah I take some serious pelts with my wedges. No wonder I have wrist problems.

Yah I take some serious pelts with my wedges. No wonder I have wrist problems.

I carved a few at that Ruffled Feathers that could have covered TC's bald pate. It was a fast playing really soft golf course. It was weird.

Kevin

I carved a few at that Ruffled Feathers that could have covered TC's bald pate. It was a fast playing really soft golf course. It was weird.

Kevin

Thats how TPC Deere Run is. It runs forever but the turf just disintegrates.

Thats how TPC Deere Run is. It runs forever but the turf just disintegrates.

The greens were fast but so soft you could not effectively repair ball marks, and footprints would stay. So while they rolled at a nice speed, some were almost unputtable from ball marks and footprints. That was really odd. I have never played a course like that before.

Kevin

Back