adidas Golf Introduces adicross II Footwear

How so? Velcro so you don't have to tie your shoes anymore? lol

Absolutely. Velcro is perfect for lazy, fat guys.

Absolutely. Velcro is perfect for lazy, fat guys.

I used to love velcro shoes when I was a little guy, mostly because I didn't know how to tie shoes until I was like 7 years old. I may have to look into these.

Maybe adidas can come out with some wicked sweat pants to wear with their velcro shoes too. To me, it's just a way to secure a shoe to my foot. Velcro, laces, I don't give a flying flip.

Maybe adidas can come out with some wicked sweat pants to wear with their velcro shoes too. To me, it's just a way to secure a shoe to my foot. Velcro, laces, I don't give a flying flip.

So do you actually like the velcro or the new look?

So do you actually like the velcro or the new look?

It doesn't seem to bother me like it does some of you S3 users, LOL

It's just a closure. I would easily wear them. Those shoes are shoes that I would more than likely wear with pants only though, so it wouldn't really matter.

not bad. i like the whites and the blacks in lace ups.
velcro...no thanks. adidas with a big miss there.

It doesn't seem to bother me like it does some of you S3 users, LOL

It's just a closure. I would easily wear them. Those shoes are shoes that I would more than likely wear with pants only though, so it wouldn't really matter.

LOL @ S3 users. That was low bro.

I'd have to see them in person but I'm not a fan at this point. But I'm down on this shoe anyway as I find quite a few others much more comfortable.

Not sure how I feel about the velcro.

Embrace the hate.

I wonder if it comes with those tiny cartons of milk from elementary school?

I'll let you know after I buy them.

People crack me up sometimes about stuff like this.

Come on fellas... if fanny packs and scrunchies are back in style, why cannot velcro come back in?

Redfoo sends his approval:

1456903-FP-8217524-TRG-Xhibit-LMFAO-112911.jpg

These are sweet looking. I would love to hear the comparison between these and the New Ecco shoes. I'm looking for shoes and have yet to take the leap to this style of sole. I just can't feel confident in the traction, even though they are worn on tour by several players

Velcro? They must really be going after those octogenarians

I like the lace ups, not so much love for the velcro however.

I'll be looking for some deals on the original adicross in white/orange, now. I do like my adicross brown/gum a lot.

I especially liked the partthat said "wide widths"....

Velcro? They must really be going after those octogenarians

They got it right for this fogey of a 28 year old!

LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want a pair of the black.

Kevin

Velcro??? Hmmmmm

I really enjoy my Adidicross and will
Be getting a pair of these. Maybe no the Velcro models but the brown will be a great addition to the Kong shoe barn

Velcro? The same company that put out white metal woods is now making shoes with velcro? WTF TM, wtf. If I see DJ wearing velcro shoes I'm going all Cobra/Puma.

Velcro? The same company that put out white metal woods is now making shoes with velcro? WTF TM, wtf. If I see DJ wearing velcro shoes I'm going all Cobra/Puma.

Hahahaha, a little part of you and Jack died today.

There is a very specific population that needs Velcro on their shoes. TM is just doing their part.

definitely no dice on the velcro, the lace up is nice...price is good too

Back