The 4th Team in the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - 2013 Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday, THP decided that it would throw a curve ball at people and announce that a 4th team would be coming to the 2013 Morgan Cup. With four wonderful companies involved and 4 teams being present, THP is set to raise the bar once again to an event that is quickly becoming legendary.

The 4 companies involved are

Bridgestone Golf
Callaway Golf
Cleveland Golf
Cobra Golf

And up until now, the teams involved are

Team Hackers - Returning Champions
Team Paradise - Captained by Puttin4Bird
Team Albatross - Captained by War Eagle

Today we are proud to announce the name of the 4th team in the 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event and with that an automatic entry by someone that came up with this team name in a contest we held a little while back. Unbeknownst to most, when THP announced the name Team Albatross as the choice, it was a very hard decision as another name just stuck with us and it was one that we liked from the minute we heard it.

It will sound strange at first, but in time, it will be second nature and it is one that we really are proud to welcome to the event. Join me in welcoming and congratulating TripleBogieTim into the 2013 Morgan Cup with his creation of the team name.

TEAM DOT COM

Awesome! And congrats TBT!

Wow! That was quick! Congrats TBT!

BOOOOOOOMMM!!!! That's me baby!!!!!

Congrats TBT! I like it a lot actually. Outside of the normal MC team names.

Whew! Don't have to keep a secret anymore! You deserve it Tim and congratulations!

Haha. Makes sense. Congrats.

Congrats TBT! Awesome and I know the team name is one we will all get behind 100%

Congrats, TBT!

Sick dude! TBT you deserve it with all that you've been through man. Congrats!

Congrats TBT , This is huge for ya , Good Luck !

Wow awesome news congrats TBT!! I enjoyed getting to know you at the last Morgan Cup. Awesome person to have this happen to.

Congrats Tim, that's awesome!

Awesome! congrats TBT!!

Congrats Tim, now you have to change your name to wwwTim to fit your team.:act-up:

Congrat's TBT!!! Great name for the 4th team!

Congrats Tim, that's awesome news.

Congrats TBT, you were one of the first to congratulate me when I got in, so I definitely want to do the same for you. I'm stoked you are back in.

This name is very similar in theory to my only other entry, Team The.

Congrats TBT!

Congrats Tim :blob:. You deserve a good break :clapp:!

Congrats TBT, you were one of the first to congratulate me when I got in, so I definitely want to do the same for you. I'm stoked you are back in.

This name is very similar in theory to my only other entry, Team The.

Thanks Wake...and everybody else....I can't believe I am in....too cool!!

Back