What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 pair of swiftwick socks to try out. got 5 different kinds to see what i like. i need a solid performance sock
sweet dude...I do think you will like them. what height did you go with?

sweet dude...I do think you will like them. what height did you go with?

4 pair zero and 1 pair one. i wanted to try both but i usually wear no show socks so i went with those for the majority. i got 2 pair of performance and 1 pair of the vibe,aspire,and pulse.

ill throw up some pics when i get them i got different colors and stuff too. the charcoal ones you had they were out of stock on in the Zero or i would have prob got 2 pair of those too. they look nice.

adidas socks suck! thats why they are so cheap!

shutup tatoo'd freak

they are freaking socks, I could care less what brand they are...ur such a chick

4 pair zero and 1 pair one. i wanted to try both but i usually wear no show socks so i went with those for the majority. i got 2 pair of performance and 1 pair of the vibe,aspire,and pulse.

ill throw up some pics when i get them i got different colors and stuff too. the charcoal ones you had they were out of stock on in the Zero or i would have prob got 2 pair of those too. they look nice.

sweet dude! The good thing is that there is little slippage on the no show. The biggest problem in a sock is it sliding down my heel. I hate that. I havent had that problem yet. I agree with you, the charcoal is sweet. You can wear it with anything

Just bought a set of new Callaway RAZR X Irons on Tuesday. Could not be more happy! Looking into their RAZR X woods as well but haven't heard much about them. Any suggestions?

Just bought a set of new Callaway RAZR X Irons on Tuesday. Could not be more happy! Looking into their RAZR X woods as well but haven't heard much about them. Any suggestions?
Welcome to THP!! There's a big thread on those woods.

Thanks, looks like I know how all be procrastinating the rest of my workday!

The shop were very surprised to get one in LH 10.5 Reg Flex but they did and here it is! Can't wait to use it.

50b56b8b.jpg

Bought a new golf glove and a dozen Bridgestone e5's.

Whoa thats one pink driver! I hope you enjoy it!

That's an awesome driver!

Bought a new golf glove and a dozen Bridgestone e5's.
I used the e5's for a few holes yesterday, I really do love the e series from Bridgestone.

I used the e5's for a few holes yesterday, I really do love the e series from Bridgestone.

I haven't used these since the dual dimples tech was introduced, could you see much difference?

--
Tapatalk2

I haven't used these since the dual dimples tech was introduced, could you see much difference?

--
Tapatalk2
I liked the newer e5s better than the older ones. I saw some awesome action on the greens in terms of spin, and the ball just wanted to go straight and long.

I liked the newer e5s better than the older ones. I saw some awesome action on the greens in terms of spin, and the ball just wanted to go straight and long.

Great to know...this evening's match play league will be the first time I use the new e5s.

I also just bought a Daphne's THP Teddy Bear headcover.

I've got some e6's coming in today, I've always just loved that ball for some reason. My game has changed alot since I last played them...but I can't wait to do so again.

I've got some e6's coming in today, I've always just loved that ball for some reason. My game has changed alot since I last played them...but I can't wait to do so again.
The e6 has long been one of my favorites. Being able to find them for a steal of a price is always a nice thing too!

The e6 has long been one of my favorites. Being able to find them for a steal of a price is always a nice thing too!

For sure, that's why I grabbed some. Also grabbed some Q-Stars to try and compare for grins.

Whoa thats one pink driver! I hope you enjoy it!

Yep i will :)

Damaikis said:
That's an awesome driver!

Cheers, It was touch and go when i was trying to get one as Ping were only making 5000 and me being in the UK it was very unlikely that my local golf shop would get one in, even more unlikely that it would be Lefty and even more unlikely still that it would be 10.5 Regular flex. I am very happy and can't wait to use it :)

I bought a dozen ProV1's for 15 dollars.

Just got in today and had packaged from fed ex. One was a white ping belt from rockbottom golf and the other was a hirzl control golf glove. Hope I like it. I read the forums on here about and that swayed my opinion to get one.

And the mailman just delivered my lightly used (looks like new) i20 23* hybrid! Shaft should get here on Saturday!

Also, got a box of balls from LGB. RX, e6, and Q-Star.

A dozen of these
images
and one of these
taylormade_r11_glove.jpg

Today I bought a stand bag finally after much pondering, and some Nike dri-fit socks which are my first ever, golf specific sock purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back