Wilson Staff Ci11 Irons - PGA Show Video

Damn I wish there was a shop around here that I could hit these at. I need to search Wilson's website and call around. Doesn't help that I'm a lefty either.

You said you visited Ash Vegas frequently. The shop here has lefty demo head and a plethora of shafts to test.

You said you visited Ash Vegas frequently. The shop here has lefty demo head and a plethora of shafts to test.

I have a friend who lives near Asheville, so that may be a priority for the to do list.

I have a friend who lives near Asheville, so that may be a priority for the to do list.

Well, you could spend half a day in this shop hitting stuff. They always have some lefty demo iron heads which is nice. You might as well hit the i20's while you're at it :)

No kidding? Indoors/Outdoors? I think as a guy who like the 2.0's, who now has J40's, you'll like them. To me, these are similar to the DPC's in that they offer the golfer a little more forgiveness my lengthening the iron head from heel to toe. Have fun!

Indoors at Edwin Watts, going to do my best to see if they have some I can demo over the weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, you could spend half a day in this shop hitting stuff. They always have some lefty demo iron heads which is nice. You might as well hit the i20's while you're at it :)

Hehe, true, but there's just something about the Ci11s that I like better than the i20s...they just look sleeker to me, and the price point is always good with Wilson.

I've seen some special offers for Wilson equipment purchases $500 an up. making these even more attractive.
  • GPPGolf offers $100 additional trade-in value
  • TGW gives a $100 gift card.

Just had them bent. It's amazing what 2* will do.

Flatter.

I've seen some special offers for Wilson equipment purchases $500 an up. making these even more attractive.
  • GPPGolf offers $100 additional trade-in value
  • TGW gives a $100 gift card.

That is some nice incentive. I know you're a ways away from me, but I also know you're dying to try some W/S irons. Head West, make a day out of it and I'll meet you at the shop and we'll get to work.

Sad to report i had to ditch the ci11s :bulgy-eyes: after a month i realised with my swing i would never be able to hit the darn things(and i loved the look)...

anyway to cut a long story short, yesterday i got fitted for new clubs went in with an idea what i wanted but open minded

i tried the Callaway Razr - Wilson Staff Di11 - Taylormade Rocketballz - Cleveland cg16 - Titleist Ap1 Miizuno jpx -Nike vrs these were all on a budget under £400 GBP

and the winner .......well it felt sweet and went further and had a tighter ball grouping were the Taylormade RBZ so they are on order 1 inch longer standard lie and standard rbz stiff shaft .

and also i learned a lesson!!!!
its OK going for the sexy looking irons ie the Wilson Staff Ci11 but at the end of the day looks doesn't matter its how you can perform with it.

WITB to be edited shortly lol :clapp:

Just spent some time with these, and talk about being blown away after hitting an iron. The looks are downright stunning, beautiful. To say a well struck shot felt great would be understatement, it felt like the iron just moves directly through the ball.

I hit the 7iron, my longest shot with it was 189 yards, which blew me away. My average carry was 167 yards and average total distance was 181 yards. I literally didnt want to stop hitting these. The only thing I noticed was that I had a few that I pushed right, not sliced, but just started right and kept going that way. I usually have a fade on my irons, but the sim showed my flight with these being relatively straight, or a very tight fade.

TC, now I know what you have been raving about the past few weeks. Consider these pondered.

Just spent some time with these, and talk about being blown away after hitting an iron. The looks are downright stunning, beautiful. To say a well struck shot felt great would be understatement, it felt like the iron just moves directly through the ball.

I hit the 7iron, my longest shot with it was 189 yards, which blew me away. My average carry was 167 yards and average total distance was 181 yards. I literally didnt want to stop hitting these. The only thing I noticed was that I had a few that I pushed right, not sliced, but just started right and kept going that way. I usually have a fade on my irons, but the sim showed my flight with these being relatively straight, or a very tight fade.

TC, now I know what you have been raving about the past few weeks. Consider these pondered.

Awesome stuff W.E.

Nice WE! So you liked them better than the i20s?

Feels like they are (i20 & Ci11) supposed to compete for the same target group if I'm correct TC?

Taptaptap!

What shaft were you hitting WE?

Feels like they are (i20 & Ci11) supposed to compete for the same target group if I'm correct TC?

Taptaptap!

I think so flix. I really do. And war, I told you bro! Hard to explain how good they are.

Taptaptap!
I did like the Ci11s over the i20s.

What shaft were you hitting WE?
Stock, True Temper TX flighted. Took a couple swings with the stock graphite as well just to try it out. I am thinking a set of KBS Tours in these would be nice...

I think so flix. I really do. And war, I told you bro! Hard to explain how good they are.
I was really surprised at how much I liked them, loved them. What shafts do you have in yours, TC?

I play in a Golf League with some of the guys from the local Edwin Watts, and they love some Wilson/Staff equipment. They were supposed to have some of the 62 Blades in, but havent gotten them yet.

I have the TX Flighted shafts in mine. I think they're fantastic!

I'll be interested in following your possible pursuit of them.

I have the TX Flighted shafts in mine. I think they're fantastic!

I'll be interested in following your possible pursuit of them.
I quite liked them as well.

I broke the news to my wife that I needed these. It's a tough sale though, especially with the 2.0s, V2s, and the J40s sitting here.

Stop hoarding dude! Lol, off some stuff and fund your lust.

TC is absolutely 100% correct. You've got that many iron sets, you can thin the herd for these.

I know, I know. Need to make a deal, but hard to decide who to cut loose.

TC is absolutely 100% correct. You've got that many iron sets, you can thin the herd for these.
I have two other sets sitting there as well...old Nikes and an old set of Callaways.

I know, I know. Need to make a deal, but hard to decide who to cut loose.

I have two other sets sitting there as well...old Nikes and an old set of Callaways.

Dude, go for it. I won't be OEMing these in the near future, but you have that many sets available? Dude! What are you waiting for!!!???!!!!

I have the stock TX shafts in mine to. I really like how much forgiveness is in these clubs. It makes me feel like as long as I hit the face, the ball will go. The ball flights are fantastic. I was seeing 120 ball speeds with 20* launch angles and 40+ decents angles. Fantastic performers.

Back