THP Tour Van - Prizes & Schedule

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Over the last couple of weeks, THP has unveiled their latest edition in innovation and that is the THP Tour Van. In case you missed it, here are some inside looks at the large traveling HQ.

Exterior
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=16216

Interior
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=16221

One of the things we wanted to do with the Tour Van is be able to not only bring you unique coverage from across the country, but also connect with our readers and forum members with a different approach. One way to keep up with us out on the road (alongside here of course) is to follow along on www.home-happens.com and on the side there is a schedule of where we will be going and a map of where we are currently.

Screen-shot-2012-04-02-at-M.png

The calendar shown above lists in red the areas we will be visiting and when we will be there. All you have to do is see when we are in your area, and if it works with your schedule, come out and see us when we announce what courses we will be at or where we are at the time. You can get exact locations via twitter at @hackersparadise or @homehappens or via private message on the forum.

Of course these are official visits and/or stops. You never know where and when we might turn up otherwise of course.

Did we say prizes? Of course we did. Here is the deal, if you see the THP Tour Van on the road in motion, and snap a picture of it and post it on the forum, Facebook or twitter and THP will send you out a prize. One more thing, you never know when the THP Tour Van will be full of prizes as well, so we might have handouts for those that come on out and visit.

Follow along, come out and see us and most importantly, enjoy this journey with us as we try a bold, unique and new approach to golf media.

Let's get that van in Illinois!

I love the schedule so we can see where you will be and when you will be there.

That's really cool! Love that you will be hitting up Mobilem for the LPGA, my old stompin' grounds!

awesome!!!! That is all

very cool....hope to see the THP Tour Van above the Mason Dixon line someday!

Time to start stalking the THP Tour Van...

Very cool. Love the THP Tour van.

This is really amazing. I'm actually amazed at the amount of work that goes on here, with only a small complement of staff and helpers.

Its not really an adventure unless it makes it to Chicago!!!

Also, props on a really good idea guys.

I vote the Van shows up in AC!!!

Sounds really cool though!

EDIT:: Darn nevermind I forgot you guys are going to Myrtle Beach!

Over the last couple of weeks, THP has unveiled their latest edition in innovation and that is the THP Tour Van. In case you missed it, here are some inside looks at the large traveling HQ.

Exterior
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=16216

Interior
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=16221

One of the things we wanted to do with the Tour Van is be able to not only bring you unique coverage from across the country, but also connect with our readers and forum members with a different approach. One way to keep up with us out on the road (alongside here of course) is to follow along on www.home-happens.com and on the side there is a schedule of where we will be going and a map of where we are currently.

Screen-shot-2012-04-02-at-M.png

The calendar shown above lists in red the areas we will be visiting and when we will be there. All you have to do is see when we are in your area, and if it works with your schedule, come out and see us when we announce what courses we will be at or where we are at the time. You can get exact locations via twitter at @hackersparadise or @homehappens or via private message on the forum.

Of course these are official visits and/or stops. You never know where and when we might turn up otherwise of course.

Did we say prizes? Of course we did. Here is the deal, if you see the THP Tour Van on the road in motion, and snap a picture of it and post it on the forum, Facebook or twitter and THP will send you out a prize. One more thing, you never know when the THP Tour Van will be full of prizes as well, so we might have handouts for those that come on out and visit.

Follow along, come out and see us and most importantly, enjoy this journey with us as we try a bold, unique and new approach to golf media.

Ohh man I hope I randomly see this driving home some time in the next couple weeks haha

Ohh man I hope I randomly see this driving home some time in the next couple weeks haha
I can see you stalking the THP Tour Van to try and sneak a photo.

Great idea - it'll be a lot of fun to follow along.

Very nice perk for spotting the tour van of all tour vans. I'll be sure to spread the word.

Big D and a nice juicy steak is waiting for you...............

One more thing to note, GolferGal has packed up quite a few store items, so if there is something you have wanted to pick up, you will be able to do so in person if you so choose.

You guys are going to freak out when you see this beautiful Tour Van in person! This is exciting stuff :blob:

I love the innovative things coming along with the Range Finder

Great idea,,,,now I have to keep my phone out just in case you happen to drive through delaware

Awesome, I book marked the Home Happens page and it just so happens that I plan to be in Myrtle Beach the same time as listed on the schedule, look forward to seeing it and you two there.

One more thing to note, GolferGal has packed up quite a few store items, so if there is something you have wanted to pick up, you will be able to do so in person if you so choose.
That's a pretty cool way to do that, smart idea.

Back