2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

It'd also probably help if we were there to assess directly. I suppose the problem with viewing coverage of what APPEAR to be atrocious greens probably doesn't help the pessimism associated with green quality opinion from an armchair groundskeeper.

Hey, if we can all fix Tiger's swing from our armchair, I think we can fix these darn greens!:alien:

Hey, if we can all fix Tiger's swing from our armchair, I think we can fix these darn greens!:alien:

haha no doubt. How many comments have the dudes updating live offered about how to fix Tiger's swing?

Hey look it's the lucky charms guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All one grass. There are 3 grasses on these greens, which in my mind seems to compound the problem.
Yup. Throw in the fact that fine fescue is not durable and you never want it in high traffic areas (especially when cutting it short)

I agree with Tiger not WDing. Keep grinding, suck it up. Maybe it gets better, maybe it won't, but it's like Maverick after Goose died; "get him up there again as soon as possible."

You worked in a Top Gun reference talking about golf. ??????

Hey look it's the lucky charms guy.

LOL, sorry Fox guy I still hate those trains.

Speith barely clears the basement bunker

They should be rolled with Fat Man followed by Little Boy!
#ShowingMyAge
#NuclearDestruction

JM

I think tiger may be drunk .

Come on tiger, hit a good tee shot.

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH...dang thunderstorm just knocked out my satellite and I wasn't live yet...dag nab it

I can only imagine a "caption this photo" contest with a picture of Tiger entering the portable washroom ha-ha.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Gonna be a solid afternoon round by Jordan today. Looking forward to his AM round tomorrow.

It's 10:30 on the east coast, and golf is still on. This is awesome. It's kind of like the reverse of waking up super early to watch the 3 am British Open tee times.

Jordan had a run at it. -2 in these conditions is nothing to be ashamed of

:bulgy-eyes: hard to watch

Tiger with the worm burner

Back