Callaway GT Home Edition

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
callaway.jpg

Press Info from Golden Tee

The competition on the Golden Tee Home Edition is about to change for good.

The Callaway GT Home Edition Tour is coming, starting June 1, and a building community of players are about to enjoy an exciting new way to win prizes from the comfort of their basement of man cave.

What is the Callaway GT Home Edition Tour, you ask? It’s a series of monthly contests that will be exclusive to Home Edition owners, the first of which will start in June. If you have a GT Home Edition and a Golden Tee Player Card, you are eligible to win some fantastic Callaway gear. All you have to do is play.

Drivers, wedges, putters, coolers, towels and more will all be awarded during contests spread throughout the year. Plus, we’ll still give away updates and have raffles that will not depend at all on score but rather participation.

The parameters for these contests will also be different from one another, starting with our first contest that will begin shortly. Although we’ll release official contest details soon enough, know that this first event will be broken down into different sections (well, weeks).

And the grand finale in our first contest? Well, you’re going to love it. Trust on this. It will all make sense soon.

If you have a Golden Tee Home Edition, stay tuned. If you don’t own a game just yet, this is a good time to remind you that we’re offering free shipping and a special gift pack on all purchases throughout the month of May.

Plus… look at all the fantastic contests that are only getting started. Visit home.goldentee.com for more including pricing, images and a list of features.

The Callaway GT Home Edition Tour is coming. Get ready.

Do that many people actually have these?

Is this a simulator of sort?

• Admin
I had to google what golden tee was, pass.

Hmmm, just might push me over the edge to buy one

GT is so much fun to play at the bar. This sounds awesome.

Golden Tee is like a cult. Some of these competitors get crazy.

GT is always fun, I can remember the battles on the D&B one in Indy!

Golden Tee is like a cult. Some of these competitors get crazy.
Yeah I remember seeing a special awhile back talking about guys who play this for a living in professional leagues and can make quite a bit of money

I learned how to play golf on GT.

I have one, but I am not sure it is new enough to compete in this type of thing.

I have one, but I am not sure it is new enough to compete in this type of thing.

You have the home edition machine? Did you get it straight from them?

You have the home edition machine? Did you get it straight from them?

I didn't order direct from them no.. But I have a machine. It's older so I imagine it's not the home edition one

I didn't order direct from them no.. But I have a machine. It's older so I imagine it's not the home edition one

Gotcha. I have looked at them for the past few years and love the home edition hookups, but it gets more expensive of course.

Yep we just like it to play before going out to the bars and stuff. It's like a 2007 machine but it's still a ton of fun and we paid 300 bucks for it so a solid deal honestly for the shape it's in

You can get the home edition on ebay for less than $40.

Different home edition than what I was speaking of. I was referring to the actual arcade game home edition.

gthe_cab_dimensions-de22e043551a439dd5aa06bef3428cd1.jpg

$4k...Monitor sold separately

Different home edition than what I was speaking of. I was referring to the actual arcade game home edition.

I believe that one is around $4k new.

So i need to drop $1k+ to win a towel or a cooler?

Nobody will be buying the device strictly for a chance to win. Its like saying someone is going to buy a new car, strictly to jump into the cash fan blower thing to hopefully win $100.

Better odds in joining the Albatross Club on THP and winning entrance into #TheGrandaddy

I had to check out the GT website, However I dont think the wife would like that in the living room. Seems a bit much for just a console that plays a single game

I had to check out the GT website, However I dont think the wife would like that in the living room. Seems a bit much for just a console that plays a single game
It is the greatest arcade game! There are dozens of courses loaded onto the console. You don't play just one course.

It is the greatest arcade game! There are dozens of courses loaded onto the console. You don't play just one course.
One game. Golf. That's it, regardless of the course. Bonus for those that have already dropped the money on a system.

Back