Spring 2012 Mid-Atlantic Golf Get Together

I think white 6000-6400 is ideal for me

I think white 6000-6400 is ideal for me

Sounds good to me too

Tappin in putts from iOS

Haha problem is. There's a tee box at 6491 and then there is one at 6088. When I was last there they did not have the Gold tees set(which are furthest back) and instead had some of the black tees in some of the gold spots. But it could be different when we get there next week. I know for me I'll be playing the black!

I rather play the 6000. I play for fun and hybrids and long irons into every green isn't fun

I rather play the 6000. I play for fun and hybrids and long irons into every green isn't fun

You mean the hybrids that will be in the marketplace after the round? :act-up: haha

Ha. Hopefully my clubs will get here. Or I'll be playing driver, 3 wood. Hybrids n putter lol

6491 seems manageable to me! I go with the majority though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looks like I have a partner then!

I'm good with whatever the group decides.

Quick note, if everyone could arrive at the course no later than 10 am, that would be great. I'll try to be there by 9:30. I don't really know Baywood, but maybe we could meetup at the driving range around 10...shoot the breeze a little, get organized into groups and head out.

6000 is good for me

I'm good with whatever the group decides.

Quick note, if everyone could arrive at the course no later than 10 am, that would be great. I'll try to be there by 9:30. I don't really know Baywood, but maybe we could meetup at the driving range around 10...shoot the breeze a little, get organized into groups and head out.

When you get there and drop clubs off and park. The pro shop is right there can't miss it. Then there are two practice greens behind it. To the right there is another green for chipping and bunker play. If you keep going straight between the two putting greens the driving range is right there with balls included. When we last went there over two weekends ago they had it closed for construction on the actual grass I believe(everyone I've played there it's been off of mats)

Otherwise I'll be there early to get my practice in(be there roughly around 930-945)

I really hope the range is open. It was the previous time I played Baywood and I found it to be a wonderful practice facility.

If you haven't been to Baywood before, you're in for a treat. I think this stretch of wonderful weather on the East Coast will have the course in full bloom! Should be great.

10 day forecast shows next Sat as partly sunny, around 60. I think we're in good shape!

I'm getting so hype for this it's not even funny! Bout to go through my closet and set out my outfit for the day. That's how excited I am!

10 day forecast shows next Sat as partly sunny, around 60. I think we're in good shape!

I would be soooo P'Oed if after all these weeks of nice weather we get crappy weather for that day.

I'm OK with whatever the group decides. I Plan on having fun, and good weather will be a bonus.

I'm OK with whatever the group decides. I Plan on having fun, and good weather will be a bonus.

Agreed. As long as the course is playable, I plan on enjoying the day.

I would be soooo P'Oed if after all these weeks of nice weather we get crappy weather for that day.

Cloudy. 63, 30% chance of showers.

For you guys playing Baywood next Sat, I sent each of you a pm or replied to your pm with my cell #. Looking forward to next Sat!

Hopefully the weather people are wrong and we get a good shock that day. 63 isn't all that bad though!

I have a rain suit and rain gloves I'm going to play no matter what.

Update:

Long Neck, DE
Sat Mar 24 - Baywood Greens
10:30, 10:40, 10:50

Charles D
Thechosen1 +1
Mattykrack17
Steelpresident
jeremyheslop
Sharkwrestler
jwkde
Synpa13

Just over 10 days till Baywood!

Still one spot open guys. We just need 1 more!

We're down to 9.

Played bay wood today with snypa13. Tees, fairways and greens were aerated. Was frustrating and sandy at times. Hopefully there will be less of a problem next weekend. I shot a horrible 94. Snypa shot 76 despite the greens. We pretty much gave each other shots within 3 feet though because it was that bad.

The course is awesome. I'll be coming back in the summer.

Tappin in putts from iOS

Back