Status
Not open for further replies.
From the FOX4 Facebook page:

Kansas City Royals fans, as you may have expected, Monday night's ALCS game 3 has been postponed due to weather.

Game 3 will now start at 7:07 Tuesday night.
Game 4: First pitch will be Wednesday afternoon at 3:07.
Game 5 (If necessary): First pitch will be Thursday afternoon at 3:07.

Radio reporting Andrew Freedman to the Dodgers. That sucks for the Rays

Radio reporting Andrew Freedman to the Dodgers. That sucks for the Rays

sure does. Maybe he will pull a Billy Beane and change his mind.

Interestingly, the ESPN report says Friedman really got the Dodger's attention during the failed David Price trade talks. He/the Rays kept asking for "the right prospects", not just the guys everyone knows.

As a Dodgers fan, I'm fine with them moving on from Colletti. I don't think C was bad, mostly he was a product of the owner he worked for. Under The Devil, he contantly found cheap ways to bring in talent. Under the new group he was probably a little too quick to open the checkbook for longterm deals, but whatever. In any case, it will be long term good to have leadership that is fundamentally about player development.

Not the good start we wanted, but still just 1-0.

Bases Loaded!

MOOSE!

What an effing catch!

1503945_10152459414918691_472104999332950269_n.jpg

usatsi_8142412.jpg

Some insurance runs would be great here.

Royals can bring out the brooms tomorrow!

The Royals look incredibly tough to beat. They are hot at the right time and got some of that magic going on. I'm very impressed

The Royals look incredibly tough to beat. They are hot at the right time and got some of that magic going on. I'm very impressed

Thats what happens with timely hitting and a rock solid bullpen.

Best 7/8/9 guys I have ever seen. Not even close

And my Tigers were like 12-5 against em this year. All about timing too. Bad thing is if they sweep, a layoff will ice em right down potentially.

And my Tigers were like 12-5 against em this year. All about timing too. Bad thing is if they sweep, a layoff will ice em right down potentially.

I think they will take their chances with a sweep.

MLB 2014

I think they will take their chances with a sweep.

No doubt. Hopefully they are different from a team I've seen sweep twice (or near) in ALCS and then go 1-4 and swept in WS...

It's insane how this series is going. It's like KC has 11 fielders out there. Nothing is falling in for the O's. The only thing I can hold my head up about is that my team is not playing bad.

I would like to see KC vs STL but I have a feeling it'll be KC vs SF.

My dumb Dodgers made some horrible moves today but at least they will be focusing on player development more well thats what Kasten says. Dodgers are the new Lakers, all that talent but no effort. Everybody wants to be the hero but no one wants to just get the job done. Mattinlgy is a whole 'nother story

I hope the Royals don't win tonight. Would stink for them to sit around for 6 days before game 1. Take a look at that last couple of teams to do that. I know they had quite the rest before this series, but having to go through that twice in the playoffs might not be good for them.

It's funny that all anyone talked about when they traded with TB was James Shields vs. Will Myers. They also got Wade Davis in that trade, and he has been a freaking stud.

It's funny that all anyone talked about when they traded with TB was James Shields vs. Will Myers. They also got Wade Davis in that trade, and he has been a freaking stud.

he's been really good for them. I got to watch him pitch when I was working for a minor league team the year he was drafted. I remember in one series our team faced him as a starter one night, and Wade Townsend(Rays #1 pick that year) the next. Davis made it, Townsend never did.

Their pen right now reminds me of the 96 Yankees. Get yourself a lead after 6 and you can pretty much call it a night.

It will be interesting to see where the Rays are in 5 years since it seems Freidman was such an intracle part of building that amazing minor league talent

It will be interesting to see where the Rays are in 5 years since it seems Freidman was such an intracle part of building that amazing minor league talent

agreed. I knew this but didn't really realize it. The rays made the post season 4 times from 08-13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back