Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

I wasn't fooled. Nice try. I must admit my heart skipped a minute yesterday when the UPS guy came into work with a long thin package and said "more golf clubs?!" but it was just the Bridgestone J40 irons that 2shoes passed along for the testing. lol, that would have been some super fast shipping!

Just the J40's?!?!?! That's all you have to say for those beauties??? I'll take those from you thank you very much!

Wait. My bad. This is the RAZR Fit thread...All hail Callaway. Blah blah, yada yada, yay forged composite.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Wait. My bad. This is the RAZR Fit thread...All hail Callaway. Blah blah, yada yada, yay forged composite.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

I just spit coffee on my keyboard reading this. Thanks. for the morning laugh.

Ive got one in my cart just sitting here thinking how much the tour hosel and PX Black shaft are worth it. Something tells me this thing drives the par 5s...

I just called my CC, our clubhouse has great member prices. The pro called it in and said he could get me one for $430! DONE.

I just called my CC, our clubhouse has great member prices. The pro called it in and said he could get me one for $430! DONE.

Is that the TA? If so get me one

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Yep that's the TA. They sell the regular FIT for 335.

IN, thats freaking awesome dude! My course just re-upped with a different OEM for another 5 years so no Callaway gear to be had there for me. I think that driver is going to be a bomber.

After a massive range session yesterday, I might be willing to off my Razr Fit. I just don't see anything from it that I don't get from the G20. Its a good stick for sure but it doesn't give me the confidence like I have with the PING right now.

IN, thats freaking awesome dude! My course just re-upped with a different OEM for another 5 years so no Callaway gear to be had there for me. I think that driver is going to be a bomber.

I'll bring it to the MC and let you hit it, but not TC because he is a FIT hater...it might be hard to put this down and practice with the MC driver. I believe the TA will be here on the 4th.

So TC doesn't like being FIT? *ba-dum-tish*

I'll bring it to the MC and let you hit it, but not TC because he is a FIT hater...it might be hard to put this down and practice with the MC driver. I believe the TA will be here on the 4th.

LOL....I'm not a hater.

Can I get in on some of that

Fo sho David! Pro just completed the call with Callaway, in a few short weeks I'll have some nice photos to upload fellas.

LOL, IN I'm gonna skymark the crap out of your right handed driver.

Guys im seriously in love with my R11s but that Fit TA has really peaked my interested in a big way! More adjustable and more weights just really has me interested not to mention the custom colors etc. I have been messing around with the custom colors and they look awesome. Only if I had some cash lol, darn taxes.

TC do you think you'd like the Fit better with a different shaft? what are your feelings on the stock?

Get outta this thread, you don't change something that works. :act-up:

lol easier said than done dude. No worries im broke at the moment anyway haha. I cant wait to hit this thing though.

10yard, I didn't make it down to Indy much last year for golf, so this year when I head south we will have to meet up for a round and I'll be sure to bring it along.

TC do you think you'd like the Fit better with a different shaft? what are your feelings on the stock?

Dude, it's not really the shaft that bothers me, it's something as simple as the lack of an alignment aid. I hate not having one.

Ah, gotcha. From what I have gathered you have a pretty fast SS, at least I concluded that after reading your Project X Black review because you were using a 6.5. How as the stock stiff shaft for you? Too whippy or did it work ok for you?

Finally got to hit the FIT outside today, at Callaway demo day. Easy swings had me hit the net at the end of the range in flight. It was a short range though as it seemed the 250 marker was just before the net. I tried the GD AD DI shaft (as well as the stock)which felt quite light, but definitely smooth and stable. With both shafts dispersion was quite good, but I could not go after it with the stock stiff as much as I would like.
LI have the TA coming as well with Project X Black stiff and 9.5 head. Will definitely post pics, but it looks like INGolfer will get it first.

Back