remax world championships

krank78

Reaction score
Handicap
oob 4.4
Live on espn Thursday. is anyone else gonna watch.

I don't really like it that much but I may watch a little bit.

Thanks for the heads up. I will now.

Not a fan of the roid rage of golf really. Taking it deep is cool. But posting a number is cooler!

I'll watch for sure. It always amazes me to see them bomb it.

I'll probably watch a bit of it. I like watching it a lot.

I'll DVR it, it's fun to watch and dream.

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

I'll set the DVR.....it's a great thing to watch while having a beer at a happy hour.....hummmmm?!

It,s impressive to say the least but not sumthin I,ll pay too much attention to. I,m more impressed with a persons short game and putting than their distance off the tee.

Not a fan of the roid rage of golf really. Taking it deep is cool. But posting a number is cooler!
most of these guys are scratch also. and dont think there is not roids in the pga tour either.

I've watched a few that get posted to YouTube. Not sure that I'd set up my evening for it but if I'm around I'll probably throw it on the tv.

I love watching the long ball but we don't get ESPN up here. TSN will show it on boxing day or around then. I like to watch Sadlowski as he's an Albertan and I want to see how Mazza has improved the kid is young and a freakin bomber.

Is that kid from Concord, CA in it again this year?

If I happen to be around on Thursday and I see it on I might watch for a min. Just not the kind of golf I wanna sit and watch for hours on end.

yea sadlowski if a freak of nature at his size hes not supposed to hit it that far lol. he kills the ball and plays very well also. mazza is awsome he kills it to.

I'm gonna be shocked if the Rage Black doesn't bring home another title. :krank:

Is that kid from Concord, CA in it again this year?

yes mazza is the kid from concord hes in it im not sure if his group has qualified yet or not tho. he may or may not make it to the quarterfinals wich is whats aired on tv

I love watching the Long Drive, Sadlowski just kills the ball. Its amazing what these guys can do, and really fun to watch. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm gonna be shocked if the Rage Black doesn't bring home another title. :krank:
yea ill be real shocked if it dosnt win another. it is the longest driver and they dont advertise it much but there 3 wood is really hot as well.

i couldnt find mazza on the list i think he was exempt from qualifing i figured he would have been there. i may have over looked him tho.

most of these guys are scratch also. and dont think there is not roids in the pga tour either.

Didn't Sadlowski miss the cut in the only event he played on the web.com?

no i think he made the cut. in the First nationwide tour he played he Shot 66 and averaged over 360 off the tee.

Back