What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great back 9 Nate! Cool seeing those GIR's direct impact to the score. Keep up the solid playing.

Team Hackers tapping!

JN that's awesome dude! Congrats!

Shot pretty well yesterday and today. Played man o war yesterday and shot a 80 and played Baywood today and shot a 85 with 2 back to back double pars on 15 and 16. A 6 and a 10 next to each other on my scorecard made me sick but my buddy did get in my head those holes something I need to work on is more mental toughness out there.

i think i shot a trillion today... nothing worked except my mid irons which made it a very long course

Shot a season low 43 today...driver was decent, new r9 irons were awesome except my thin 5 iron...left a ton of putts online and short and 1 bad chip, rolled in a 10 footer for par on last hole so ended on good note...not bad for having no idea on distances for these irons, literally out of box and to course lol

Played a quick 9 tonight. Birdied the first hole and shot par on every hole after. Should have birdied a few more but couldn't get any putts to drop.

Shot a season low 43 today...driver was decent, new r9 irons were awesome except my thin 5 iron...left a ton of putts online and short and 1 bad chip, rolled in a 10 footer for par on last hole so ended on good note...not bad for having no idea on distances for these irons, literally out of box and to course lol

Bout time you started flirting with the bottom end of the 40s instead of the top end..

I didn't play today, but I managed a birdie-less 39 yesterday. Not bad by my standards. Looking forward to playing a course that doesn't have hardpan fairways tomorrow.

Played my home course in pretty much perfect conditions today....80* very little winds and sunny skies. I opened with birdie, par, par, par and I started thinking record low round...but I ened up bogeying the next 5 holes to shoot 40 on the front...started the back with birdie, par, par....then bogeyied home for a 42 on the back.....I'll take 82 anyday of the week!

Helluva round there TBT! Too bad you weren't filming on #1 or 10!

Helluva round there TBT! Too bad you weren't filming on #1 or 10!

Yeah, I know....I never video those because I think I look stupid standing there talking to the camera with people at the clubhouse watching me....LOL

Both of those are par 5's too and on both holes I hit my 54* new Cally wedge to gimmie range!!

Bout time you started flirting with the bottom end of the 40s instead of the top end..

I didn't play today, but I managed a birdie-less 39 yesterday. Not bad by my standards. Looking forward to playing a course that doesn't have hardpan fairways tomorrow.

yeah hoping it continues, still left a few out there but ball striking was solid

we'll see what I manage Sunday

First round of the year on a course that really shouldn't have been opened, ended up with 72 on a par 67 that really should have been at least 3 shots lower, but for a first round it wasn't too bad. I think I was +1 on the back nine too, typical for me.

Got out for a quick 9 last night and shot a season low 46, got my first birdie of the year and had some very nice shots to build on. I was actually only 2 over through 6 and exploded on 7 8 9 to finish 10 over.

I shot my best 9 hole round ever 35. First time ever shooting under par, just wish I didnt have to go to work and could have finished because it could have beat my best round ever (79). Hopefully this continues! Here is the link to the card: http://golfshot.com/rounds/detail/83-9191174-9191271

Last edited:
Nice shooting everyone!

i think i shot a trillion today... nothing worked except my mid irons which made it a very long course

I feel your pain.....last 5 rounds have all been over 90. I got nothing going right now.

Shot one of my better rounds yesterday, a 41 that left me plus 6 for the 9 hole round.

71, even par. Fairly happy with my game even though my swing before and after the round didn't come together 100%. Still, making progress and enjoying the game.

Not quite as good as yesterday....really struggled off the tee today...hooked a couple OOB on the front and ended up shooting 47...started the back and snapped hooked my drive OOB ended up making a triple, on the 11th I figured out what I had been doing wrong off the tee, I ended up making 2 birdies and 6 bogies to shoot 43 for a 90....not horrible...but not great either.

I shot an 81 today playing the Maples course at Sea Trail in Sunset Beach, NC.

Was actually playing quite well despite not being able to birdie anything and finishing with doubles on three of the final four holes.

Played my little executive course before the big one opens up hopefully Sunday. Little par 61 where most holes are either 100 or 150 yards. Putt terrible, but for my first round I'm pretty happy with a +4, especially since I was +3 after 3 holes lol. Greens have yet to be cut and were very inconsistent (mostly very very slow); left 4 or 5 just short. Still happy with it. Excited to get out on the big boy and see how I do.

88 with brand new clubs and I hate them liked my old Cleveland cg4's better

I really had 2 bad holes, a 9 with 4 shots to get out of a green side bunker! and a triple on a par3. Those holes absolutely killed me. This was my 2nd round with the JPX Pros and I am starting to like them, last week I was ready to sell.
Screenshot2012-03-23at54542PM.png

83 @ Nags Head Golf Links. Played very well on the front and shot 2 over. Would have been lower had I brought my sky caddie and been able to see some hole layouts. Played decent on the back until I got to the long par 3 right on the water. The mashie will be in the marketplace next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back