Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I shot a 95 but played better then the number. I think I fixed my putting woes (hit more off the sweet spot). I may need a shorter putter though.

The north got this!

Shot 40/46 today. Swing felt good but fell apart a little on the back.

Those sand bags get heavy after nine holes. You should take a cart next time!!! Nice round Rob, I'm looking forward to our match. I plan on drinking my victory beer from the trophy... Errrr nevrmind....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll make sure it's nice and clean. Plan on getting a couple more rounds in and using a real hc. I'm a legit 18 right now. Course today was only 6000.

Nice. I shot 39/39 with two doubles and 2 birdies. Also left 3 birdie putts about 2 inches short.
Glad to see you 2 peaking at the right time.

Glad to see you 2 peaking at the right time.
Lol. Feel like I could of shot in the high 70's to. Greens were just punched and missed some short putts for bird.

Have a tee time for Skippack on Saturday.. I've never played there. Is it a decent course? Looks pretty short, so I doubt I'll be hitting driver much. Which is more than likely a good thing. First round in about 18 months so hopefully I won't play horribly.

Have a tee time for Skippack on Saturday.. I've never played there. Is it a decent course? Looks pretty short, so I doubt I'll be hitting driver much. Which is more than likely a good thing. First round in about 18 months so hopefully I won't play horribly.

Its okay, I would say its a middle of the road course.

Huge demo day at Pennington Golf center on Saturday from 10 to 3.

I'll be getting there early with my buddy Mark

Huge demo day at Pennington Golf center on Saturday from 10 to 3.

I'll be getting there early with my buddy Mark

Wish I could make it. I'll be in PA all weekend.

Anybody up for a mid morning round on Monday? Got the ok from the doctor to try some swings.

I can play Wednesday or Thursday of next week?

Anybody up for a mid morning round on Monday? Got the ok from the doctor to try some swings.

Congrats! I'm not supposed to play for another 6 weeks, but we'll see how long that lasts.

Congrats! I'm not supposed to play for another 6 weeks, but we'll see how long that lasts.

I think he wants me to wait until May, but he made the mistake of telling me it can't get worse, which to me means I can play.

I think he wants me to wait until May, but he made the mistake of telling me it can't get worse, which to me means I can play.

I'd do the same thing if he told me that!

Can we buy this again? I am surprised they have these because I can never get a time there or rather don't want to pay $100. Maybe they should just drop the price a little rather than do the coupons.

Looks like 1 per person and 1 as a gift. I think I read somewhere they are lowering their rates.

Can we buy this again? I am surprised they have these because I can never get a time there or rather don't want to pay $100. Maybe they should just drop the price a little rather than do the coupons.

Hoping to play maybe Friday the 17th after noon or the 18th in the afternoon. I have the Bowling Green coupon and a Meadows groupon.

Wow! What a day at The Masters today. I just got back to the hotel. A few quick observations and then I'll try and get some pictures up tomorrow or Friday.

I can't believe how close and open the first, ninth, eighteenth and tenth are. The ninth and 18th green are nearly on top of each other. The 18th green is no where near as big as it looks on TV.

Wednesday practice round is a misnomer. There is not much practice going on. There were just a handful of guys that played. I don't think anyone played all 18 holes. We saw about 10 shots played on the full course. But that didn't bother me at all. I was there to see the course and was able to do just that. Got tons of pictures.

I was able to get a spot on the 8th tee on the par 3 course and saw some great shots. Saw Carmil Villegas make a hole in one. Gary Player knocked it about 3 feet. Jack then gets up and lays the sod over it dunking it in the water. I then told him, "don't worry Jack, You'll make par." He says to me " That would be one tough par" and then jars it! Unfortunately it popped out. Tigers kids come and sit in front of me. Tiger kneels down in front of his son and says, "watch dad, I'm going to hit the ball long and spin it back." He then does just that nearly holing it.

The funniest thing of the day. They open the gates and my daughter and I head over to grab our spot on the Par 3 course. We are walking towards the first tee in the "rough". My daughter says to me, "What are we walking on Dad? Is this grass?"

Awesome stuff, Jeff! Looking forward to hearing all about it over a round of golf!

Awesome stuff! Have a blast down there.

That's amazing Jeff. 100x even better because you're with your daughter. Enjoy tomorrow

So awesome Jeff. Sounds like you guys had a blast.

Wow! What a day at The Masters today. I just got back to the hotel. A few quick observations and then I'll try and get some pictures up tomorrow or Friday.

I can't believe how close and open the first, ninth, eighteenth and tenth are. The ninth and 18th green are nearly on top of each other. The 18th green is no where near as big as it looks on TV.

Wednesday practice round is a misnomer. There is not much practice going on. There were just a handful of guys that played. I don't think anyone played all 18 holes. We saw about 10 shots played on the full course. But that didn't bother me at all. I was there to see the course and was able to do just that. Got tons of pictures.

I was able to get a spot on the 8th tee on the par 3 course and saw some great shots. Saw Carmil Villegas make a hole in one. Gary Player knocked it about 3 feet. Jack then gets up and lays the sod over it dunking it in the water. I then told him, "don't worry Jack, You'll make par." He says to me " That would be one tough par" and then jars it! Unfortunately it popped out. Tigers kids come and sit in front of me. Tiger kneels down in front of his son and says, "watch dad, I'm going to hit the ball long and spin it back." He then does just that nearly holing it.

The funniest thing of the day. They open the gates and my daughter and I head over to grab our spot on the Par 3 course. We are walking towards the first tee in the "rough". My daughter says to me, "What are we walking on Dad? Is this grass?"

Sounds awesome. This will stick with both of you forever.

Back